Author Topic: GSX - Aerosoft Airbus Professional  (Read 3786 times)

Tarzan

GSX - Aerosoft Airbus Professional
« on: February 05, 2020, 09:52:43 pm »
Hey guys,

I know that this Kind of question has asked many times before and I read all of the Topics but Nothing helped.
When I fly with one of my Aerosoft Professional (doesn't matter if A320, A321 or A330) I'm not able to load the containers with the correct livery.
I tried to work with the "atc_airline_code" but it didn't work either. When I load the Cargo into my Lufthansa A330 with the "Frankfurt Airport" Operator it loads the same Cargo livery as the Operator and not as my "atc_airline_code".
Hope you guys can help.

Kind regards

Luca

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX - Aerosoft Airbus Professional
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 11:39:06 am »
GSX Manual, Page 64:

If your airplane.cfg includes the ICAO code of your airline in the atc_parking_codes parameter, this will take precedence over any other selection method. It’s assumed you will preferably load containers with the airline logo of the airplane

Tarzan

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 12:09:47 pm »
GSX Manual, Page 64:

If your airplane.cfg includes the ICAO code of your airline in the atc_parking_codes parameter, this will take precedence over any other selection method. It’s assumed you will preferably load containers with the airline logo of the airplane

I know that and I have given the correct inforamtion to the .cfg but it didn't help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 12:48:53 pm »
I know that and I have given the correct inforamtion to the .cfg but it didn't help.

You said you used the "atc_airline_code", that's why it doesn't work. You must use the atc_parking_codes and, since they are parking codes, you must use parking codes that match the atc_parking_codes for that operator in GSX

I checked the aircraft.cfg file for the Aerosoft A330, and found some errors, for example the livery for Air Canada is set as:

atc_parking_codes = LH

which looks like an error, as it were a Lufthansa plane. And, the LH code wouldn't work either, since these are parking codes so, to make it carry Air Canada ULDs, it should be:

atc_parking_codes = ACA

Which is one of the matching parking codes for the Air Canada texture in GSX rules_handling.cfg file:

[AC]
couatl.atc_parking_codes = ACA,GGN,JZA,SKV
couatl.icaoprefixes = C CYYC CYUL CYYZ CYVR
couatl.basecolor = red

Tried it now, at FSDT Basel, which has Swissport and CGS as handling operators, and I've got Air Canada ULDs. Made the same fix on the Lutfhansa livery, by setting DLH instead of LH, and it worked as well
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 12:54:40 pm by virtuali »

Tarzan

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 11:19:36 am »

You said you used the "atc_airline_code", that's why it doesn't work. You must use the atc_parking_codes and, since they are parking codes, you must use parking codes that match the atc_parking_codes for that operator in GSX

I checked the aircraft.cfg file for the Aerosoft A330, and found some errors, for example the livery for Air Canada is set as:

atc_parking_codes = LH

which looks like an error, as it were a Lufthansa plane. And, the LH code wouldn't work either, since these are parking codes so, to make it carry Air Canada ULDs, it should be:

atc_parking_codes = ACA

Which is one of the matching parking codes for the Air Canada texture in GSX rules_handling.cfg file:

[AC]
couatl.atc_parking_codes = ACA,GGN,JZA,SKV
couatl.icaoprefixes = C CYYC CYUL CYYZ CYVR
couatl.basecolor = red

Tried it now, at FSDT Basel, which has Swissport and CGS as handling operators, and I've got Air Canada ULDs. Made the same fix on the Lutfhansa livery, by setting DLH instead of LH, and it worked as well

I checked everything but it is still not working.

[FLTSIM.3]
title            = Aerosoft A333 professional LUFTHANSA D-AIKO
sim            = A330-343
model            = LH
panel            =
sound            =
texture            = DAIKO
kb_checklists         = AirbusA333_check
kb_reference         = AirbusA333_ref
atc_id            = D-AIKO
atc_airline         = Lufthansa
atc_flight_number      = 1000
ui_manufacturer         = Airbus
ui_type            = A330-343 ROLLS-ROYCE
ui_variation         = Lufthansa
ui_typerole         = Commercial Airliner
ui_createdby         = Aerosoft
atc_parking_types      = GATE,RAMP
atc_parking_codes         = DLH
description         = Airbus A330 - 343 RR / Lufthansa D-AIKO \nwww.aerosoft.com

This is my Lufthansa cfg I don't know whats wrong.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 04:03:50 pm »
I checked everything but it is still not working.

Works fine here, see the attached screenshot: ground operator is Swissport, ULDs are Lufthansa. This is the section in my aircraft.cfg

[FLTSIM.3]
title = Aerosoft A333 professional LUFTHANSA D-AIKO
sim = A330-343
model = LH
panel =
sound =
texture = DAIKO
kb_checklists = AirbusA333_check
kb_reference = AirbusA333_ref
atc_id = G-VKSS
atc_airline = Lufthansa
atc_flight_number = 1000
ui_manufacturer = Airbus
ui_type = A330-343 ROLLS-ROYCE
ui_variation = Lufthansa
ui_typerole = Commercial Airliner
ui_createdby = Aerosoft
atc_parking_types = GATE,RAMP
atc_parking_codes = DLH,LH
description = Airbus A330 - 343 RR / Lufthansa D-AIKO \nwww.aerosoft.com

« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 04:07:14 pm by virtuali »

Tarzan

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2020, 04:05:36 pm »
I found out that it works with none of my planes. I reinstalled GSX but it didn’t work.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 04:07:25 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2020, 04:08:32 pm »
I found out that it works with none of my planes.

As I've said, works fine here with the above aircraft.cfg

I reinstalled GSX but it didn’t work.

Of course reinstalling GSX won't make any difference, since the problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX, but it's only related to the codes found ( or missing ) in the aircraft.cfg

Tarzan

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 04:13:28 pm »
I meant that I tried it with the Qualitywings 787 too and it didn’t work neither and all aircraft.cfgs are fine.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 04:15:02 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2020, 04:18:09 pm »
I meant that I tried it with the Qualitywings 787 too and it didn’t work neither and all aircraft.cfgs are fine.

Since it works with the Airbus ( after I fixed the aircraft.cfg, since the original didn't had the right codes ), there's no reason why it wouldn't work with any other airplane. But you said it didn't work for your with the Aerosoft Airbus and, since it clearly works here, the only possible explanation you are not editing the aircraft.cfg in the right way, both for the Airbus and likely for the QW 787.

If you want to make an example of a livery for the QW 787 that doesn't work, post it, I'll check it, and will tell you why it doesn't work and will suggest the right changes to the aircraft.cfg.

Tarzan

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 03:36:09 pm »

Since it works with the Airbus ( after I fixed the aircraft.cfg, since the original didn't had the right codes ), there's no reason why it wouldn't work with any other airplane. But you said it didn't work for your with the Aerosoft Airbus and, since it clearly works here, the only possible explanation you are not editing the aircraft.cfg in the right way, both for the Airbus and likely for the QW 787.

If you want to make an example of a livery for the QW 787 that doesn't work, post it, I'll check it, and will tell you why it doesn't work and will suggest the right changes to the aircraft.cfg.

It is the same Problem with the ANA 787-9. The .cfg is definetly fine but it didn't work neither.

[fltsim.2]
title=QualityWings 787-9 ANA Star Wars
sim=Boeing 787-9 RR
model=rr
panel=
sound=rr
texture=anastar
kb_checklists=
ui_manufacturer=Boeing-QWSim
ui_type=Boeing 787-9
ui_variation=ANA Star Wars
atc_heavy=1