FS9 support > Honolulu FS9

ERROR (PHNL)

(1/2) > >>

vielma16:
I am writing to you because I bought at Simmarket Honolulu (PHNL) for FS2004 (FS9). I have installed it and everything seems to be correct, however, it is the only product I have installed and when I make a flight to Honolulu, for example, KSFO / PHNL after 3 hours and almost arriving the simulator closes automatically. This has happened to me several times. I thought it was some simulator error and I completely uninstall it and reinstalled and the same thing continues. I need help

virtuali:
You must update the FS9 Addon Manager:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_addonmanager.html

The version included in the sceneries is outdated, and works only with Esellerate, that has closed at the end of September 2019

vielma16:
Hello again.  I did exactly that, download the file and install it and it is definitely impossible to successfully complete a flight to Honolulu.  The only scenery I installed was that and from there the simulator closes automatically arriving in Honolulu after 3/4 hours of flight. :(

virtuali:
Do you have some 3rd party scenery for that area ? There's a freeware scenery for boats that is known to cause a crash around PHNL.

vielma16:
No, no other scenery, I bought this one and installed.  After 3 times the same thing happened to me (that the simulator closed as I said after 3/4 hours already arriving in Honolulu) it seemed strange to me and I uninstall the simulator and reinstalled thinking that it was that.  I installed Honolulu (the only scenery) and followed the instructions given by you in the previous message and made the same flight and the simulator was effectively closed.  I conclude that it is nothing of the simulator because it is newly installed and I have nothing but FS Global 2010 and this scenery for Honolulu.

Any other suggestions?  I need help.  This is not normal.  And I am very careful in this.  I am an experienced in aerial simulation but on a whim I still use FS2004

Best Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version