Author Topic: Purchasing Cloud9 Products  (Read 7183 times)

scarebus

• Plane Crazy!!!
Purchasing Cloud9 Products
« on: November 07, 2009, 01:41:47 pm »
I ws really excited when I got the email telling me that FSDT are now taking over all C9 support etc as I thought I would now finally be able to pay for Washington via PayPal as I do for all FSDT scenery, but after I installed and tried to pay from inside FS i was sad to see that the payment system is still the old C9 and that does not allow payment with PayPal. Please please please can I pay for this great scenery with PayPal as I do not have a credit card and really really want this scenery!! I have all of FSDT sceneries and would really like to add this to them. I hope you can make my day for me......

Mark ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Purchasing Cloud9 Products
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 02:20:22 pm »
I have already replied to this question in the other section. Please, try not to post the same question twice in two different sections, because it could be confusing.

scarebus

• Plane Crazy!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 01:19:39 pm »
Is there an update on when we can buy C9 products on the web?? I am waiting to buy Washington but can only do it through PayPal. I hope it will be soon ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 01:47:39 pm »
Yes, it will happen soon. We already updated the Addon Manager ( see the message in this section about Cloud9 reinstallation ) in preparation to handle this.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 07:30:48 pm by virtuali »

scarebus

• Plane Crazy!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 06:47:42 pm »
Thank you I already read that, I hope it will be soon ;)

canadagoose

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 05:50:57 pm »
I notice there are no purchases prices displayed for the Cloud9 products. For my own purchase info, is it possible to get a price for both KDCA and Bergen in either eruo$ or US$? I do not want to install the product just to find out how much it is.

Regards,
Tom

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 06:43:09 pm »
The available currencies depend on your location (not sure if it's tied to your issuing credit card country or not), only the US$ is always available.

So, for example, if you are based in EU, you can choose to pay either in EUR or US$ but, if you are in Canada, you can only choose between CAD$ or US$

About displayed price for Cloud9, they are on the Web store which we are setting up for Cloud9, as described in the thread here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2372.0