Author Topic: reactivation  (Read 6508 times)

ugandaone

reactivation
« on: November 07, 2009, 08:49:25 am »
Hi

Sent request to support at cloud9 over 2 weeks ago to reactivate my installers for EHAM and KLAX and posted message in the forum due to the lack of response. Now I understand the reason for the delay and glad I didn't let rip as I felt like doing!

Dont know if you can reactivate before the new installers are issued but if necessary happy to wait until they are.

Good news for everyone that you have consolidated - makes sense as the add on manager is almost the same for cloud9 and FSDT

John Hewson

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: reactivation
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 12:15:47 pm »
Try to resend the email again: the email forwarding has been in place only since yesterday so, if you email now, it will reach us directly.

ugandaone

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 03:20:52 pm »
thnx for the reply - the email address is showing as a link but the actual address isnt showing in the support page and i dont want to use microsoft outlook. please can you let me know the new address

again many thanks

john

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 03:30:57 pm »
If you are refering to our email address listed on the "Contact us", if you right-click on the link, it should be possible to copy the address in the clipboard.

However, I don't see the issue about not wanting to use Outlook: you can easily change which email program will start when clicking on a mailto: link, it should be an option in Internet Explorer.

ugandaone

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 11:13:15 pm »
have sent you e mail to the new address - thnks

john

ugandaone

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 09:42:04 am »
Thanx for the reactivation. I installed windows 7 and the installers teated it as a new computer. Anyway very impressed with Windows 7 and FS9 - have so far had no problem at all with any addon.

Good support as always

John