Author Topic: Cloud9 handles product support to FSDreamTeam  (Read 11560 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Cloud9 handles product support to FSDreamTeam
« on: November 06, 2009, 01:47:34 pm »
We are pleased to announce to have reached an agreement with Cloud9 to handle customer and product support for all their existing products. This will allow an easier user experience, because the FSDreamTeam support will now handle reactivation and support for Cloud9 products too.

Starting from November 6th 2009, users will be able to download all the latest versions and patches from FSDreamTeam web site, at this address:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

The FSDreamTeam forum will open a section dedicated to support Cloud9 products, and users in need to email support for reactivation or reinstallation question, will be able to email FSDreamTeam for any question related to Cloud9 products and orders.

The previous Cloud9 support email address will still be usable, and questions sent to this email will be answered by FSDreamTeam support. However, we suggest starting to use the FSDreamTeam support address for Cloud9 questions right now, because it might result in faster reply times.

The Cloud9 web site and forum will be active until January 31th, 2010. However, the Cloud9 forum will not accept new registrations: if you don't have an account on the FSDreamTeam forum already, you are welcome to register there.

This agreement will also have the following effect to products released by Cloud9:

- Over the next weeks, all Cloud9 installers will be updated to use the same installation routine as FSDT. This will fix any possible compatibility issue and remove any requirement on the order of installation for products released by the two companies which might have existed in the past.

- FSDreamTeam will be able to publish fixes for any issues that might be found in Cloud9 products, or to improve compatibility with newer Operating Systems.

- Cloud9 has agreed to give FSDreamTeam the right to use part of the previously released Cloud9 products, to create entirely new versions, to be sold by FSDreamTeam
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 07:46:53 pm by virtuali »

Silverbird

Re: Cloud9 handles product support to FSDreamTeam
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 06:49:36 pm »
Wow!! that is amazing news this is wonderfull thanks Umberto!  :)
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

epikk

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 02:32:32 pm »
This is good news.
Thank you !  8)
Best regards,
Fritz Essono

RustamGerleev

Cloud9 handles product support to FSDreamTeam
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 12:00:52 am »
Hi,

My company has purchased a license voor XnView Software for me. I was given a Product Key, however not once during the installation process of the software I was asked for this number. The software installed fine, however when I ckeck "About" is says "License number : unregistered" and Registered to: unregistered".

How can I register the software with my product code?

Kind regards,
ACB1107

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 11:16:00 am »
My company has purchased a license voor XnView Software for me.

We are not related to that product.