Author Topic: GSX and FSLabs Payload  (Read 8586 times)

pete_auau

Re: GSX and FSLabs Payload
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2020, 07:20:00 am »
its  a  fsl  issue  which  will be  fixed  with in the  next  2  weeks  hopefully,

Oh sorry, I didn't realise that was the specific item you were referring to.

I can't change the date on the sim as some of the other things won't work is the date or even the time is not set correctly. I'll have to wait for the fix. It actually worked once but I have no idea how and can't get it to go again.

Will that be an FSDT or FSLabs fix?

Once the fix is done I'm sure it will be good as I think I can now handle the rest of it.

[/quote]

Karamba60

Re: GSX and FSLabs Payload, Simbrief, Fueltank
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2021, 07:45:32 pm »
Hello friends,
after switching from aerosoft to fslabs, i'm really excited. A completely different feeling to fly with the A320.
But I still have the problem that after loading the OFP from simbrief, the tanker comes and fills the planned amount. But after I have filled in the empty fields for ZFW / CG on the init B-side, the tanker comes again and stays.
What am I doing wrong?
Best regards from Mecklenburg.
Andreas

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2021, 11:05:49 pm »
I believe the FS Labs is able to call the GSX fuel by itself, but I'm not 100% up to date to the procedure and how it's supposed to used. I suggest looking some explanation on the FS Labs forums.

Karamba60

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2021, 06:01:01 am »
Den ersten habe ich per GSX angefordert. Der hat seine Arbeit gemacht und danach verschwunden. Der zweite, der unaufgefordert kam, verschwindet nicht wieder.
Andreas

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2021, 06:15:29 am »
Den ersten habe ich per GSX angefordert. Der hat seine Arbeit gemacht und danach verschwunden. Der zweite, der unaufgefordert kam, verschwindet nicht wieder.
English, please.
Captain Kevin

Karamba60

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2021, 04:13:29 pm »
Hello friends,
after moving from Aerosoft to Fslabs I am very much expected. A very personal feeling to fly with the A320.
But I still have the problem that after loading the OFP the tanker comes out of simbrief and fills the whole lot. But if I have canceled the free fields for ZFW / CG on the Init B side, the tanker comes back and stays.
What am i doing wrong?
Many greetings from Mecklenburg.
Andreas

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2021, 09:48:58 pm »
As I've said, the FS Labs is able to call the GSX fuel by itself, but I'm not 100% up to date to the procedure and how it's supposed to used. I suggest looking some explanation on the FS Labs forums.

gibanica

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2022, 07:28:47 pm »
I do have the FSLabs A320 and A319 and have had them for a long time. I never knew about that other stuff as I never put passenger loading, fuel  or catering imto Simbrief. I always entered it manually into the right hand FMGC, and before it used to load fine. The fuel quantity never has a problrm. I use the fuel calculated by Simbrief.

As I mentioned, it is only fairly recently that the payload started gping back to zero, after I entered it manually and selected "Request boarding".

I'll have a go at it next time.

How did you solve this?
I have the same issue
All cargo and PAX are zero although they are ON in simbrief.