Author Topic: No ground service  (Read 3149 times)

Dilen

No ground service
« on: November 11, 2019, 06:40:39 am »
Hi there I am new to this product. I try it on LSZH Zurich airport and I didn"t get the stairs (I get one in back door plan)
can I config the push back distance (its turn without relalation to sign taxiway)
laned in barcelona LEBL I  refused for service because of parking  at ramp (follow the follow me)
when Gsx enable frame rat drop below 30 about 27 29 frame rate so I prefer to diable Gsx
last, can  I have recomedation for basic tut for this add on.
Thanks
Dilen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No ground service
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 02:04:11 pm »
I'm not fully understand you, try to explain each problem separately, and more clearly, if possible.

Dilen

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 06:18:35 am »
I'm not fully understand you, try to explain each problem separately, and more clearly, if possible.

Hi, I Have some issues with the product
1 I have request stairs for fwd and aft doors, and I get only one in aft left door.
2 when I enable the GSX suddenly I get jetway in the middle parking place near the plane (I have the default jetway airport.
3 pushback have no planing for taxi.
6 Am i need to configure the plane I fly for GSX
5 if there is fsdt basic tutorial for learning GSX
Thanks
Dilen

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 03:54:45 pm »
The best way to start is to read the manual, where pushback, configuration of airplane and stand are explained. You first need to understand how GSX works, then you will see what you need to do for a certain airport. I also can suggest the LSZH Files from cartayna. Youll find he's facebook link in the config section for the airports. he has a great config for lszh. When you see a jetway appear when you call gsx, it is clear you won't see stairs on your front door, because then gsx assumes you use the Jetway for boarding. Those are all things explained in detail in the manual. And there are also GSX Tutorials in youtube, that are very clear and helpful.
Beat578