Author Topic: Door Configuration Problem - CS 757 PF  (Read 3726 times)

Raphael

Door Configuration Problem - CS 757 PF
« on: October 21, 2019, 08:26:56 pm »
Hello,

Im trying to configure the doors for the cargo CS_B757-200PCF-III_RB535E4B  but i cant remove the stairs for the 2nd door....

Here the IMG:

As you can see, i removed the Exit2 from the GSX.CFG file.... also can be seen in the Aircraft editor "No door at this position" but.....  the stair still appears and docks almost to the roof... (I imagine a bird just hit the airplane and they are removing some dirt off it)  ::)

What can i do?  Any clues?

Thanks for support,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Door Configuration Problem - CS 757 PF
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 07:22:25 pm »
I can't see your screenshot, it shows a "denied" sign, as if you used a server not publicly accessed. Just use the "Attach" function of the forum, instead of external servers to post pictures.

Raphael

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 08:13:06 pm »
Attached...

BTW i have problems linking doors to the CS.... sometimes i open for expl cargo door and the GSX crew keeps asking for me to open it, but it is already opened.    Ive read some info around, troubleshooting, i guess it is a different topic i will investigate later on, but any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks for support,
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 09:00:28 pm by Raphael »

7heAngryVe7eran

• TruNorth Air
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 11:41:19 pm »
Some aircraft use a custom door open/close check using a bool value (true/false). Can you open/close the doors with the FMS? If so, that may be the problem. This is especially true for the Black Box Simulations Airbuses, as their custom check is something like (L:BB_LDoorPax1,bool). I'm not sure if the aircraft you are using has those nor how to find out what they are without contacting the developer.

Raphael

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 11:36:01 pm »
Thanks Jack....  I will do that and contact CS.