Author Topic: Online store customer account: Confirmation link is expired....  (Read 4946 times)

Gerpilot

Online store customer account: Confirmation link is expired....
« on: September 06, 2019, 08:31:24 pm »
Hi I bought GSX Level2 today.

However i forgot my password for the customer area. Clicking the "forgot password" link sends me an e-mail with a link.
When i click it (and i click it 10 seconds after receiving the mail and the mail arrives promptly) i receive a screen with the following information:

Confirmation link is expired. Please request reset password again

Any help?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Online store customer account: Confirmation link is expired....
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 02:42:22 am »
I'm not sure what kind of customer area you are referring to. The only thing on our site that has a login, is this forum. Everything else ( Downloads, etc. ) doesn't have any login.

Gerpilot

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 10:30:40 pm »
Sorry for my late reply.

I refer to your online shop / Store.

KR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 12:46:38 am »
I refer to your online shop / Store.

There's normally no login on our online store and no login is required to purchase. Also, since the installer is always freely available with no login required, there's no reason for wanting to login, other than this forum.

Could be you purchased something else from Digital River in the past, so you have a login with them ? Is this what you are trying to use ? If yes, it's not really required to download and install what you just purchased, the only utility of a Digital River login, is that you might purchase a product without having to enter your personal data again.

To retrieve a lost order, you should instead use the Self Help page here:

https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite/