General Category > FSDT Promotions

New discount options

(1/4) > >>

virtuali:
Following the very successfull Summer 2009 sale, we are now offering another way for you to get our products and save some money.

Starting today, we are introducing a new feature on our stores (both the Web Store and the Integrated purchase inside Flightsim), called Cross-Sell

Cross-Sell means, each time you select a product to be purchased, you'll be offered to get other products at discounted prices.

The only limitation, you need to purchase the qualifying products TOGETHER. It might be easier to use on the Web store, but it works also with the Integrated purchase process. You can buy several products in the same order, and get the discount on each one, but at least one product (the first one you choose) will be payed at regular price.

There are no Coupons to insert, and no other limitations. If this offer is successfull, we are planning to make it permanent, as the standard purchasing method so, at this moment, there's no expiry date for this offer. You don't need to do anything to activate it, the sceneries available to be purchased at a discount will be automatically presented to you, depending what you are buying.

SirIsaac726:
Excellent!

Lately I've been hesitant to spend money (don't ask why...I have no idea :D) and I ended up missing out on the Summer Sale.  Right now my flight sim. computer isn't working but perhaps I'll purchase the two US Sceneries I have left in anticipation of getting my computer working!

Great marketing FSDT! ;)

JamesChams:
Virtuali,

This is normal with advertising today and I wish you much success with it.  

I do have one request/suggestion for the "in-Game purchasing component" of your interface; Could you make it possible to select more than one item at a time per one Credit-Card purchase?  It seems (I assume for your above statements) that your "new" method already does that, by suggesting another purchase option; but, what I'm asking is for the ability to choose 3 or more (or even  all) of your products via ONE-single credit card purchase. (Does that make sense?)  The reason I ask is because I've purchased ONLY using your in-game method before the WEB-Store or this "new" feature and have had to purchase each product seperately and pay extra for over-sea's Credit transactions for each and every product.  :'(  I'm sure you could improve your sales by reducing the extra "LOAD" that users have to swallow with each transaction.  Just MHO/suggestion/request!  ;D

Anyone else have this issue?  ???

Ciao!  :)

virtuali:

--- Quote from: JamesChams on September 04, 2009, 02:27:00 pm ---I do have one request/suggestion for the "in-Game purchasing component" of your interface; Could you make it possible to select more than one item at a time per one Credit-Card purchase?
--- End quote ---

It's already like this. It wasn't possible before on the in game purchase, just because the Cross-sell feature wasn't enabled but, if you are buying now, you will see the list of "suggested" purchases also using the Integrated purchase process in flight sim, if you click on the additional products to be purchased at discounted prices, they will be purchased together.

JamesChams:
Grazie Virtuali!

I look forward to using it... when I get your soon to be released, NEW, and "Secret" FSX Tool and PHNL. ;)

Ciao!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version