Author Topic: Prosim-AR B737-800 Configuration Question  (Read 2989 times)

Aussie123

• Very happy GSX2 User
Prosim-AR B737-800 Configuration Question
« on: July 24, 2019, 12:05:56 am »
I have asked this question over on the Prosim Forum but didn't get any takers so I thought I would try over here:

The Prosim-AR B737-800 PBR model aircraft (used for full size cockpits) utilises a unique key combination to open all of the model's doors including the emergency exits; TAB+1 (main PAX door), TAB+2, 3,4,5,6, 7, 8 etc. and a supplied xxx.lau to facilitate this operation and play the sounds. The model also has a supplied GSX file that lines up the doors well and provides the custom test for GSX1-2 to test if the doors are open or closed.

These custom test lines inserted in the GSX configuration for each door, works for me on every door on the aircraft, except EXIT 1 (PAX Fwd Door) Eg. If I wait for GSX to ask for the FWD and AFT Cargo doors and then press TAB+5 and TAB+6, the doors open on the 737 model and GSX is happy. Deboarding, boarding, catering etc are all OK. Not with TAB+1 when closing the FWD PAX door. The door closes on the model but GSX still thinks it is open and starts to nag.

Even if I press Shift+E, for P3D to open/close the door, and/or TAB+1 in various combinations as well, the supplied Custom logic test does not satisfy GSX2 and I have to abandon pushbacks if I have ever opened Exit 1 at any time during a turnaround.

Does anyone have an answer to this specific question?  :)
Thanks,

Aussie
Prosim-AR B738 user on P3d V6

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Prosim-AR B737-800 Configuration Question
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 01:59:24 pm »
The only possible explanation for this, is the GSX configuration provided is wrong for that particular door that is not detected.