Author Topic: MEM Elevation and ground textures  (Read 3139 times)

dfreemanfso

MEM Elevation and ground textures
« on: July 23, 2019, 04:13:40 am »
Hello Umberto,

I just installed MEM and had elevation issues.  This is not uncommon and I have fixed before through Vector AEC.   I applied ORBX elevation corrections and reloaded the airport.  Now the ground textures are missing and the buildings are gone.  I went into the ORBX vector files and verified that all the KMEM files in Vector are disabled or set to default.  At this point, I'm not sure what to do.  Is it possible that I need to adjust me texture or mesh resolutions to get the airport to show?  Did I miss a FTX vector file, or should I just set them all to off manually.

Thanks,

Dave

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: MEM Elevation and ground textures
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 12:45:32 pm »
Now the ground textures are missing and the buildings are gone. 

Have you installed GSX ?

Do you see the “Addon Manager” and the “GSX” menu under the “Addons” menu of the simulator ? If not, try this:

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Add-on Manager folder from scanning.

- Try the Live Update again, or reinstall GSX using its most current installer, to be found under the "Products and Downloads" page of our site.

If that still doesn't work, the thread named "Addon Manager not showing up in P3Dv4 **SOLVED**" thread lists all the known solutions for missing menu entries from the "Addons" menu:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17484.msg122656.html#msg122656

Even if the title says P3D4, the solutions are valid for FSX as well, since you don't say which simulator you use.