Author Topic: KFLL & FS9.1  (Read 7081 times)

tropicsflyer

KFLL & FS9.1
« on: August 15, 2010, 08:11:27 pm »
Hello, your product information page for KFLL indicates the following:

"The FS9 version is compatible with FS9 with the 9.1 upgrade installed, and runs under Windows XP or Vista 32 bit edition."

My question is: Even though it is indirectly indicated that the FS9 version will not work with a 64 bit system, has there in fact been any recent testing to confirm that FSD's KFLL-FS9 version will indeed *not* work on a new Windows 7 x64 bit system?

It looks like a wonderful airport, and my FS9.1 installation presently resides on my new Win. 7 x64 sys.  Although I intend to also install FSX on my pc shortly, I still maintain FS9.1 on it for many reasons (airplanes that I have had for a long time, sceneries, etc.).  Thus, it would be nice to not only load KFLL-FSX into my new x64 sys,. (which FSD's information indicates will not be a problem for the FSX version), but it would also be nice to be able to load the KFLL-FS9 version as well.  However, if it will not work with a 64 bit OS, then I will purchase only the FSX version, and not the FS9 version as well.

Thanks much!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KFLL & FS9.1
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 08:24:38 pm »
The fact that 64 bit os are not listed for FS9, doesn't mean we verified they don't work, just that we don't officially support it, because we don't test it much.

However, we have many users running our FS9 products under 64 bit os and, of course, you can verify how they work on your system before purchasing, since all products are available in Trial version.

tropicsflyer

Re: KFLL & FS9.1
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 08:39:51 pm »
Thank you Umberto; I will give it a try! :)