Author Topic: GSX PBR Update  (Read 97172 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX PBR Update
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2019, 01:19:32 pm »
Im not getting the fuel truck animation, arrives with no person in it.

Are you getting the new fuel hydrant ? if no, it means your airplane wing is too low (the refueling point must be under 3.40 mt from ground ), or you haven't configure it.

Also why do the baggage handlers look so bad compared to the rest of the people?

Because the way the animation is made, doesn't make it very easy to replace them. In fact, we are working on this, but we waited long enough and didn't want to delay the update just because of the baggage loaders. They will come later on.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2019, 01:21:14 pm »
I can not customize the gates on the airport anymore

Sure you can. Cartayna made *hundreds* of airport customizations during the Beta. It would be helpful if you could provide a more detailed explanation of your issue, for example if you have error messages.

Estebanfsx

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2019, 01:38:10 pm »
On all airports I can not choose the jetways that I want and also the logo
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 01:46:44 pm by Estebanfsx »

ahmadjie80

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2019, 01:48:02 pm »
taken the 5hrs downloading update, always stuck on (airlines.pye), where can I download offline installer

mwyatt

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2019, 01:50:26 pm »
Hi. I have just updated to the latest version this morning. GSX/GSX2 no longer works for me. All programs seem to be installed and running.
Virus disabled, Update run as Administrator, only 1 error "unable to update C:/windows/fonts/FSDT_lcd.ttf", press ignore and continue. Completes successfully, restart computer, P3Dv4 starts OK, but CTRL_F12 no longer does anything.
Also I note that The manual shortcut now does not work, also the shortcut to GSX Level2 Control Panel also does not work.
Only way out was to use a backup and restore to before the upgrade.
Any help gratefully received.
Martin.

Shamrock727

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2019, 02:11:33 pm »
In regards to the bglmanx64.dll file, have you included the one which you linked in a discussion on the post 'CTD in P3D v4.4 over Hudson Bay.' posted on January 9th 2019?

As that dll file fixed the CTD over that area, I am assuming you have included it as standard in the new version of GSX?

Swisspilot

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2019, 02:37:56 pm »
To install it with the full installer, di I have to uninstall first or can I just run the full Installer?
Kind regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2019, 02:44:51 pm »
In regards to the bglmanx64.dll file, have you included the one which you linked in a discussion on the post 'CTD in P3D v4.4 over Hudson Bay.' posted on January 9th 2019?

As that dll file fixed the CTD over that area, I am assuming you have included it as standard in the new version of GSX?

The file was already online on Live Update since April.

sham79

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2019, 03:05:55 pm »
When customizing the parking I can use F1 to cycle forwards between the different elements in GSX but can't use F4 to cycle backwards. Same goes for F2 it works when cycling fowards through the different textures but can't use F3 to cycle backwards. This was working fine in the previous version. Hope it can be a quick fix. Thanks.

bhorv67

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2019, 03:17:10 pm »
Thanks for the update - as recommended in the release notes, which is the full installer package needed to install? GSX or GSX level 2 expansion?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2019, 03:17:35 pm »
Nothing has changed in this version, and those key are NOT read directly by GSX but are the standard Slews keys so, the only possible reason for them not working, is you changed their assignment, or another addon has taken the same events.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2019, 03:18:52 pm »
Thanks for the update - as recommended in the release notes, which is the full installer package needed to install? GSX or GSX level 2 expansion?

They never were separate full installer to begin with, since GSX L2 has been released last year. It's always one installer containing both. The only difference in this update, is the installers are separate between FSX and P3D4.

sham79

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2019, 03:24:18 pm »
Nothing has changed in this version, and those key are NOT read directly by GSX but are the standard Slews keys so, the only possible reason for them not working, is you changed their assignment, or another addon has taken the same events.

You are probably right, I re-assigned them in FSUIPC. But that shouldn't be a problem right, or could it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2019, 03:26:22 pm »
I re-assigned them in FSUIPC. But that shouldn't be a problem right, or could it?

No idea, it depends what FSUIPC does, since the simulator allow keys to be redefined and passed back to other apps, or redefined and not passed back, so the one redefining it would get exclusive usage of the key.

eliottcremers

GSX PBR Update
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2019, 03:35:18 pm »
Hello I can't see any logo en catering ? Someone can help me please ? Thanks !  :)