Author Topic: VEGAS SCENERY!!!!!!!  (Read 9441 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: VEGAS SCENERY!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 02:24:30 pm »
I've edited your post because, if you use external servers that don't have thumbnails, the load will be very slow. In this case, use the URL tag instead of the IMG tag.

It's best if you use the forum supplied image attachement feature, that doesn't require you to use an external server, and has automatic thumbnails generation.

JamesChams

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 07:06:08 pm »
I've edited your post ...
OK, but why did you delete mine???

Again, Nice Pics!!!  8)
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 07:28:09 pm »
OK, but why did you delete mine?

Because you made a comment about how he mis-spelled the thread subject so, since I've also correct that one, it didn't make any sense to keep your comment.

And, before you ask why I've edited the subject: is not very useful to keep a post with a mispelled subject, that someone might have trouble searching for in the future.

JamesChams

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 12:05:32 am »
OK, but why did you delete mine?

Because you made a comment about how he mis-spelled the thread subject so, since I've also correct that one, it didn't make any sense to keep your comment.
Virtuali,
Couldn't you have removed the comment regarding the spelling, after you modified the post, and leave the rest?  ???

I just don't like having my post constantly deleted without a "Good" reason (like Flaming war, etc.); its not like I post a lot of things here.  Furthermore, there were NO negative comments posted by me here; merely LOL his spelling of it - "VA" GAS - "Virtual Airline" GAS!!! which I thought was funny. :D   Perhaps you or he didn't ? :-\

Is that a fair request? ???  There is simply no need for all this drama...
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 01:03:00 am »
Couldn't you have removed the comment regarding the spelling, after you modified the post, and leave the rest?  ???

There's wasn't much "rest" to speak of.

I just don't like having my post constantly deleted without a "Good" reason

The reason was good enough. Making jokes on a typo is not usually considered good manners, on every forum.

JamesChams

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 02:12:45 am »
The reason was good enough. Making jokes on a typo is not usually considered good manners, on every forum.
Virtuali,
Fair enough; but for the record (since you misunderstood me), I wasn't making any joke directed towards him but, at the idea of VA's. ;)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

01pewterz28

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 06:20:41 pm »
Great shots FSX I take it can you take some photos at night I want to see what the night textures look like for Megascenery Las Vegas on and off the strip.

Thanks

wideloadwhitford

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 06:51:23 pm »
Wow, nice ground tiles!
Windows 10 64bit
16GB DDR3
512SSD
nVidia 970GTX 4GB

cowings1588

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 04:23:32 am »
When installing Mega Scenery & actual FSdreamteam LAS airport. Does one need to be installed before the other or does it matter ??

For example: Install Mega Scenery LAS followed by FSDT LAS Airport or vise versa FSdreamTeam LAS McCarren Intl followed by Mega Scenery.. Which needs to be installed first or does it really matter ??
COA
Bill

skimmer

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 07:59:22 am »
No it doesnt matter, Just make sure FSDT products are on the top of scenery list.