Author Topic: GSX 2 crew/pilot boarding/deboarding  (Read 4348 times)

abic

GSX 2 crew/pilot boarding/deboarding
« on: April 28, 2019, 08:11:07 pm »
I enjoy the new level 2 features and especially the passenger feature.
With smaller planes or business planes it looks that after the passengers deboard (normally a small number) the crew and pilots deboard. It happens then that 4 (!) flight attendants and 2 pilots leave the plane, during boarding the same. Is there a possibility to customize this for smaller planes, i.e. no FA and/or only 1 or no pilot? I like to fly the Aero Commander 690 which has max 5 passengers and would not have a FA on board. It can also easily flown with just 1 pilot and one can assume that the pilot is even not leaving the plane for a short stop over (Caribbean island hopping).
It would be nice if this could be implemented in an update.
Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX 2 crew/pilot boarding/deboarding
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 10:30:05 am »
This has been discussed several times, and yes, we confirmed it will be looked at for a future update.

Pilot456

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 12:16:07 pm »
Is there something new during 2 years since this product came out?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 03:40:43 pm »
Is there something new during 2 years since this product came out?

From the GSX Live Update notes of June 2019:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

NEW: Added the following L: variables 3rd party add-ons can use:

FSDT_GSX_NUMPILOTS
FSDT_GSX_PILOTS_NOT_BOARDING
FSDT_GSX_PILOTS_ON_BOARD
FSDT_GSX_NUMCREW
FSDT_GSX_CREW_NOT_BOARDING
FSDT_GSX_CREW_ON_BOARD

This means, airplane that supports interfacing with GSX  ( FS Labs, Aerosoft, Leonardo ), can set those variables to control precisely how many pilots and crew will either board or deboard the airplane.

It has been made like this, since those add-ons already had this values calculated, so this way it will all automatic, without bothering users with extra menus and choices to decide, each time, who will remain on board.

seckar

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 03:43:09 pm »
Hello
I have read the response but I suggest a solution can be proposed to non-addon aircrafts
the crew deboard systematically every stop we would have the choice of deboarding the crew or not depending on the length of the flight
Thanks for next update

bcm652

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 05:01:15 pm »
I know this is off topic, but where did you find a download for your AC690. The only one that I can find is a AC680.
Thanks.

alpha777

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2021, 03:50:24 pm »
I suggest a solution can be proposed to non-addon aircrafts
the crew deboard systematically every stop we would have the choice of deboarding the crew or not depending on the length of the flight

I am very much up for this too. On many small flights it's really frustrating to have t unload and reload the crew. Unless I have missed how this can be done? Otherwise it's excellent!