Author Topic: Massive Stop Go on Approach to LSZH  (Read 4215 times)

DispatchRandy

Massive Stop Go on Approach to LSZH
« on: April 19, 2019, 06:00:50 pm »

At 20 miles out facing the airfield the sim started to stop and pause for a few seconds then fly for 2-3 seconds(.3miles) and then repeat this.

When I turned downwind on an outbound heading the game resumed back to normal. Turning final and it went back to the stop and pause.

I am running P3dv4.5 a Nvidia 180FTW GPU, I7 6700K CPU,16GB Crucial Ram at 3000mhz on a Asus Z170 MOBO.

This doesn't happen on any of my other FSDT scenery's except for occasional stutters on approch and arounfd KCLT.  I can not find any configuration tools to do any adjusting.

Thank you for your attention.

Randall Smith

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Massive Stop Go on Approach to LSZH
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 12:04:23 am »
At 20 miles out facing the airfield the sim started to stop and pause for a few seconds then fly for 2-3 seconds(.3miles) and then repeat this.

Be sure you use the latest version of the scenery. Pauses at exactly 4 seconds between each other usually means missing objects.

DispatchRandy

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 02:39:05 am »

Would this be the most current version?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 11:32:14 am »
The only way to be sure you have the current version, is to download and install it. The version indicated there doesn't tell much, because our sceneries are always automatically updated online, but you must download their latest installer, which will run the Live Update at the end.