Author Topic: A Airport In africa (Cairo international airport)  (Read 17096 times)

SphinXXair

• A Giant Step towards Perfection
    • http://eg.ivao.aero/
A Airport In africa (Cairo international airport)
« on: July 30, 2009, 10:26:23 pm »
Does anyone  get the feeling that africa if forgotten in flight simulator .I getting tryed of flying around europe and north america and asia there no good airports for africa I really want someone to make  a deatailed scenery for Cairo international airport in Egypt its really  a major airport and the best and biggest  one in africa the whole airport has  been redone and it looks amazing  if you we can fly there in flight simulator  that will really open up the whole map.Think of all the nice scenery fsdreamteam can make Egypt has Cairo city the pyramids.It would be nice approach.Egyptair now has new terminal because it Joined Star alliance so a lot of major airlines have made Cairo a destination Delta airlines beening the latest carrier to have a non-stop flight there Its never ever been done in flight simulator so it would be somthing new for a change a lot of the same airports come out twice. Cairo international airport  is about the size of heathrow it really hard to miss.This is just a suggestion to the fsdreamteam team and everyone else tell me what you think.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 11:01:29 am by virtuali »
Working towads a Cairo International Airport

wideloadwhitford

Re: A Airport In africa (Cairo international airport)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 10:36:13 pm »
I support!
Windows 10 64bit
16GB DDR3
512SSD
nVidia 970GTX 4GB

skimmer

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 06:05:16 am »
Yes I to would like that but we all have great ideas for airports around this BIG planet. Its got to take a lot of time and input to do a FSDT airport. Im sure virtuali hears all.Cant imagine the enormas turn out of ideas there would be if he put out a voting page. Hey,theres an idea. ::)

Silverbird

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 07:54:11 pm »
Cairo international airport would be really fantstic!! I wonder how it would sell?? I have the freeware one, which is not bad forgot the file name for it, Im not sure if its lack of info or photos or just not popular?? I think most simmers would love to have a flight over to Cairo. hopfully somone can recreate it someday with all the great and latest details.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

wideloadwhitford

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 10:04:17 pm »
They would need lots of up to date photos and Locals to help out.
Windows 10 64bit
16GB DDR3
512SSD
nVidia 970GTX 4GB

#1-Stunna

• Virtual Air Jamaica
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 03:01:24 am »
Learn scenery design and make it yourself!

SphinXXair

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 08:28:01 am »
If a scenery developer were really serious about developing and releasing this aiport i would  go to cairo airport  and photograph it but they are going to have to be really specific about what they need.as for making it myslef  that did go to well i got a lot errors and the scenery was poor quality and this is not about making for myslef this is for everyone to enjoy and something new.but i did make some repaints  a airbus 380 egyptair simmersky and a project airbus 320 egyptair and that came out  really good check them out on avsim.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 11:01:07 am by virtuali »

Silverbird

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 11:13:14 pm »
If a scenery developer were really serious about developing and releasing this aiport i would  go to cairo airport  and photograph it but they are going to have to be really specific about what they need.as for making it myslef  that did go to well i got a lot errors and the scenery was poor quality and this is not about making for myslef this is for everyone to enjoy and something new.but i did make some repaints  a airbus 380 egyptair simmersky and a project airbus 320 egyptair and that came out  really good check them out on avsim.

Hi SphinXXair, I was wondering would they give you a hard time taken photos over there?? at least I dont think they would? not like here in the u.s.a were they are very strict.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 11:01:17 am by virtuali »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

SphinXXair

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 11:29:53 pm »
I don't think they will give me a hard time taking photos of the airport because am a local. there is already pictures of the new airport on the internet which can be hlepfull but it also depends on the kinds of photos you need and were they are located.

here look at these two videos it will give an idea of this airport is like in real life so you know why this airport is in need of some scenery design.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 11:00:41 am by virtuali »

SphinXXair

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 09:21:55 pm »
Does anyone know how to  rremove of the old default scenery so the airport can be empty.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 11:00:17 am by virtuali »

#1-Stunna

• Virtual Air Jamaica
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 09:50:31 pm »
If you want the airport that bad just make it yourself. You can get information on scenery design here http://www.fsdeveloper.com/ and www.scenery.org/

wideloadwhitford

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 10:25:58 pm »
I don't know, I think this airport has potential.
Windows 10 64bit
16GB DDR3
512SSD
nVidia 970GTX 4GB

#1-Stunna

• Virtual Air Jamaica
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 01:56:31 am »
Remember there is no life outside the US and Switzerland when it comes on to FSDT...

SphinXXair

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 03:16:10 am »
Why is that.i don't know if that a good thing and  you know genva and zurich already had be done by freez and dreamfactory then fsdt just made the same thing twice.we need to think out side the box each airport should be done a least once so we can have some variety were missing a lot of good airports i did't buy zurich or genva because i already had them.but i buy jfk and ohare and las vegas because it somthing new hopful you get the piont
Hey 1stunna can you give program where i am able to design my own objects and bulidings and how can i get rid of the default scenry.Thanks
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 11:00:31 am by virtuali »

wideloadwhitford

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2009, 04:43:03 am »
We have to also think, out of all the airport in the US, FLL had been done by Mach1 and they still made it by chance I guess. Im sure it has been a great seller.
Windows 10 64bit
16GB DDR3
512SSD
nVidia 970GTX 4GB