Author Topic: Any news on PAYPAL  (Read 6855 times)

Barnesy2006

Any news on PAYPAL
« on: November 15, 2007, 04:41:30 pm »
Are you any closer to being able to pay for Zurich through PAYPAL?

Thanks
   Steve

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Any news on PAYPAL
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 04:51:12 pm »
Right now, no.

We were working on an improved version, with many fixes, that should be released very shortly.

When Paypal will be available, we'll announce it here. But don't expect it in the next days, because it will require substantial modifications to our selling system.

I remind you that payment with Credit Card works also with pre-paid cards, as long as they are compatible with VISA or Mastercard.

Barnesy2006

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 10:16:46 pm »
Thanks for the reply, sadly i don't have a Visa/Mastercard so all my online purchases are made by Debit card/PAYPAL. I'll just sit and wait for this method of payment to come about.

Thanks Again

Silverbird

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 12:31:36 am »
Thanks for the reply, sadly i don't have a Visa/Mastercard so all my online purchases are made by Debit card/PAYPAL. I'll just sit and wait for this method of payment to come about.

Thanks Again
It will work just fine if your debit card has the visa logo or master card logo I have used debit cards for awhile now they work fine as long as it has that visa or mastercard logo I never till this day had a credit cards all have been debit cards if its possible I would go to your local banks and ask about opening up a checking account which has a visa or mastercard logo that way you can purchase things online or even the one that you have now maybe. :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 12:34:35 am by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

chabwino

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 04:30:23 pm »
Is it still on the todo-list or are you just focusing on KORD now?
My paypal account is well filled and waiting to be charged by fsdreamtem!

can't wait to have my home-airport on fs, just to fly there sometimes from my new home copenhagen :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 05:34:21 pm »
Paypal support is certainly on the to-do list, but of course top priority would be developing the new products. We don't have a timeframe right now, it might be we take the chance to update the sales system just in time for KORD release, but it's not certain now.

I remind you that it's possible to pay using all kind of Debit cards, or pre-payed cards, as long as they are compatibile with VISA or Mastercard.