Author Topic: ERROR "THE FILE SOURCE IS CORRUPTED" **SOLVED**  (Read 16331 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ERROR "THE FILE SOURCE IS CORRUPTED" **SOLVED**
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2021, 11:59:43 am »
It finally worked

Of course it did, after you finally followed all my instructions correctly.

I think my mind is blown by the fact that you could talk to any customer the way you talked to me because I got a little frustrated. Unbelievable no matter the circumstance especially when it is a customer that has done at least a couple hundred dollars business with you. I have never been talked to that way not even by people who didn't have my business yet and I doubt I ever will be again. It is too bad u think it is ok. Thanks for the help.

Wrong, again. I always gave you precise, clear and accurate instructions ( which were always been correct right from the start ), which you kept ignoring and doing something else, which is the one and only reason why this took so long.

How else you explains the fact that, after I posted how to check the files MD5s, every other user managed to do that with zero issue and reported the data I needed, which solved the problem immediately ?

User Mhbt Ba, for example:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19926.msg165852.html#msg165852

He simply followed my initial instructions correctly ( meaning they were clear enough not to require any extra information ), so he got my reply 15 MINUTES LATER, suggesting to try again, because thanks to his report I could knew which files were wrong in this case:

Yes, you did it right and, it seems that for some reason your local Cloudflare node has the gsx_p3d4_setup2-2.bin, and gsx_p3d4_setup2-4.bin files wrong, while gsx_p3d4_setup2-1.bin, gsx_p3d4_setup2-3.bin and gsx_p3d4_setup2.exe are correct.

I triggered another refresh for these now, so they should hopefully work if you remove the Documents\GSX_Installer and run the installer again.

The he replied 20 MINUTES LATER the problem was fixed:

Perfect, it did fix the issue, thank you very much !

Very easy and quick, just following my post about checking the MD5 hashes. The topic is closed.