Author Topic: LSGG - GSX Level 2. Fully finnished configuration available here  (Read 3942 times)

cartayna

• Beta tester
LSGG - GSX Level 2. Fully finnished configuration available here
« on: December 09, 2018, 01:03:15 am »
1.Jetways and bridges addded. All parking postions tested. No errors no matter what plane you use, size or door (1L on S & M. 1L, 2L and sometimes 3L on HEAVY).
      2. Pushbacks for gates AND Parkings:
          a. More realistic (adding Facing North, south, ect.. on the choice of pushbacks!!!). This way you do not have to think too much when the ATC tells you to place the plane heading ....
          b. Fixed the pushbacks that i detected to be wrong.
          c. Long pushbacks now specify on which Lane you land and close to which parking place.
       3. If the scenery has a docking system that has conflict with your starting position when entering the Sim (Too far, etc), is replaced by a GSX2 docking device.  If it doesn't, one is added. Both in Gates AND parkings (where possible)
       4. Double Jetways added when possible. In scneries that you can remove fixed jetways, I show you how.
       5. Vehicles in position.

To download the link go to: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.msg131922.html#msg131922
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:15:50 pm by cartayna »

gsumner

Re: LSGG - GSX Level 2. Fully finnished configuration available here
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 02:11:01 am »
Am i missing something. There are no jetways when use this file.

Thanks
Graham

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 09:26:27 am »
Am i missing something. There are no jetways when use this file.

Thanks
Graham
Hi Graham.
1. are you installing this in the RFScenery? or in FSDT?  If is the first, should work.
2. Assuming you are in deed using RFScenery for LSGG, it can ONLY be that you have done one of this 2 things wrong.
    a.You did not place the "lsgg-cartayna-v3.ini" file in the correct folder. Check you have it in: C:\Users\xxxxxxyou\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX   folder.   could you check that you only have 1 file starting with lsgg on this folder?

OR,

b. for some odd reason you have a different Afcad file working in your system. Make sure that the Afcad in the scenery folder of LSGG is called "LSGG_ADEX_ADE.BGL". If this is your afcad file, is 100% impossible this file does not work.

If this does not solve your problem is because you have GSX dead.. does the option ctrl+shift+f12 open a menu dialog?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 09:28:00 am by cartayna »

gsumner

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 10:00:56 am »
Hmmm

LSGG_ADEX_ADE.BGL nowhere to be found. Looking at my simmarket downloads and all the updates its easy to see where I might have gone wrong. Its been updated quite messy.

Im away for a few days now so will pick this up later in the week.

Thankyou for all your work

Graham

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 11:29:16 am »
Hmmm

LSGG_ADEX_ADE.BGL nowhere to be found. Looking at my simmarket downloads and all the updates its easy to see where I might have gone wrong. Its been updated quite messy.

Im away for a few days now so will pick this up later in the week.

Thankyou for all your work

Graham
ok, let me know how it goes, it all seems you have FSDT Scenery and not RFScenery

gsumner

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 08:35:31 pm »
Hi,

All good now after a complete re-install.

Thanks for all your hard work with these files

Graham

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 08:36:33 pm »
Hi,

All good now after a complete re-install.

Thanks for all your hard work with these files

Graham
u r welcome Graham
awesome! glad to hear, now, enjoy it.
Cheers,

Javier