Author Topic: LKPR (2018 Aersosft) - GSX Level 2. Fully finnished configuration available here  (Read 9727 times)

XiZy

It came out but as an unofficial addon to the scenery. Developer didnt make it.

cartayna

• Beta tester
It came out but as an unofficial addon to the scenery. Developer didnt make it.
is ok. if that file (which i really doubt we have the same) works for you better then go for it...
Who made it by the way, you?

XiZy

I dont have anything against your config, I was just telling you how is it done in Prague in real life and what the developer got from the airport (as a company)

cartayna

• Beta tester
I dont have anything against your config, I was just telling you how is it done in Prague in real life and what the developer got from the airport (as a company)
Totally understand, this is what makes this forum great, is like a menu, you rather have something else for lunch.. go for it.
And hopefully in the future we will have even more options.
cheers

mickham29

Hi I am trying to install your gsx files for LKPR PRAGUE,but when I get to the second step in the pdf,this is what it says

SECOND: Create a backup folder in a place you want to keep your sode in case you want to go back to the default Sode Jetways. Go to your Sode folder C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml and backup the file “JustSim_LTAI_Stands.xml”. Also backup folder the “JustSim_LTAI_Jetways located in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects.
Regards M.Hamilton

Sorry I have also posted this on your bunch of configuration files before I saw this thread

cartayna

• Beta tester
Hi I am trying to install your gsx files for LKPR PRAGUE,but when I get to the second step in the pdf,this is what it says

SECOND: Create a backup folder in a place you want to keep your sode in case you want to go back to the default Sode Jetways. Go to your Sode folder C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml and backup the file “JustSim_LTAI_Stands.xml”. Also backup folder the “JustSim_LTAI_Jetways located in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects.
Regards M.Hamilton

Sorry I have also posted this on your bunch of configuration files before I saw this thread
Hi, did you manage to have it work with the new instrtuctions?

mickham29

Yes thank you very much.