Developer's Backdoor > Chicago O'Hare V2

O'Hare preview - Full PBR in Prepar3D 4.4

<< < (3/3)

Hnla:

--- Quote from: Rongor on November 29, 2018, 09:41:30 pm ---Excuse me, what is "PBR"?

--- End quote ---

Professional Bull Riders

ESzczesniak:

--- Quote from: Captain Kevin on November 30, 2018, 02:00:16 am ---
--- Quote from: ESzczesniak on November 30, 2018, 12:26:51 am ---Is this going to mean P3D v4.4 will be required, or will v4.0-4.3 be supported?

--- End quote ---
I'm guessing PBR would make it 4.4 only.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I should have explained more.  I am aware and sure PBR is only in v4.4.  I am wondering if ORD will be able to be installed and used in v4.0-4.3 without the PBR effects. 

I am not very quick to install new version.  I like to let the dust settle and add-on manufacturers catch up.  So I am sure v4.4 will make it on my system, but it may be a while. 

virtuali:

--- Quote from: ESzczesniak on November 30, 2018, 07:14:21 pm ---Yes, I should have explained more.  I am aware and sure PBR is only in v4.4.  I am wondering if ORD will be able to be installed and used in v4.0-4.3 without the PBR effects.
--- End quote ---

No, it will be a PBR-only release, so it will require 4.4 and above.

--- Quote ---I am not very quick to install new version.  I like to let the dust settle and add-on manufacturers catch up.  So I am sure v4.4 will make it on my system, but it may be a while.
--- End quote ---

As we already said, the new O'Hare won't be released any time soon. We don't have any release date to disclose right now. It will be released when it's ready, and you won't probably like it if we released it *before* it's ready...

VitaminA330:
Absolutlely awsome!!!  :o :o When PBR came out with P3D 4.4, I thought it would be one of those things I wouldn't see at all. But now that the top scenery developers show what is possible with PBR, I think this is one of the most fascinating effects I've seen in the FS world within years!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version