Author Topic: Sode Jetways at KORD  (Read 3138 times)

Papagiorgio

Sode Jetways at KORD
« on: October 05, 2018, 05:00:47 pm »
I have tried to replace the FSDT jetways at KORD with sode jetways as per instructions and the tutorial video.  When I request to operate the jetway via the GSX menu, I'm presented with the usual choice of airline handlers, once I pick one I'll get the green message on top, then I get a red message "NO JETWAYS CAN OPERATE AT THIS GATE".  I have to use the CRTL J to attach the gate.  I used the GSX panel to compile the exclude BGL files and I selected exclude radius from menu and I closed FSX-SE to compile.  FSDT KORD is a third party airport without SODE gates, right?  What am I doing wrong?
Papagiorgio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Sode Jetways at KORD
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 05:05:08 pm »
I have to use the CRTL J to attach the gate. 

If you have to use CTRL+J to attach the jetway, it means it hasn't been replaced by GSX with a SODE one, since SODE jetways don't respond to CTRL+J.

Papagiorgio

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 11:42:47 pm »
I have managed to get the SODE jetways working.  I cannot delete the jetways that come with your KORD, no matter how many times I compile the bgl.  The sode jetways are always in with the FSDT jetways.  Yes, I did exactly what the tutorial says to do.  I went over it several times to make sure I wasn't missing anything.  I am able to do it on stock airports, but not on FSDT's KORD.
Papagiorgio

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 02:36:42 am »
When you checked the Jetway Exclude radius box did you enter a size in meters in the box.  When I excluded the jetways at FSDT Zurich I put 40.00 in the box to exclude all the jetways at Terminal A.

Jerry
MSFS2020 PROSIM738
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi MB
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz
EVGA CLC 240 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Gigabyte RTX 3090 TI 24GB
OC EFIS,MCP,FWD/AFT Ovhd,COM,NAV,ADF,XPND

Papagiorgio

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 05:00:00 pm »
I tried putting in the 40. and still have the old jetway with the Sode on top of it.

Papagiorgio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 10:24:08 am »
When I excluded the jetways at FSDT Zurich I put 40.00 in the box to exclude all the jetways at Terminal A.

That's not the correct way of doing it, because it will likely exclude other things you don't want to exclude.

The correct way of doing it, is to select the whole terminal in the editor, and set the Exclude area at the default 1 mt. value. This will create multiple excludes in a single click, each one centered to its own jetway.