Products Support > GSX Support FSX/P3D

Tutorial - Mass-replace jetways on a 3rd party airport in less than 4 minutes

(1/4) > >>

virtuali:
This new tutorial shows how to use the new "filter" button we added recently, which can be used to quickly select all parkings with a jetway, and have all jetways replaced at once. The scenery is Gatwick Extreme from UK2000.

And note that, of the 3:53 minutes the video lasts, 1:20 was lost restarting the sim for the initial creation of the exclude file so, it's really 2:30 of actual *work*.

Pilot148:
Hi,
Sound is missing on the Video

Regards

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Pilot148 on October 26, 2018, 01:43:47 pm ---Sound is missing on the Video
--- End quote ---

It's not supposed to have any sound.

It was made only to show that is possible to replace all jetways at once very quickly, which was required, since lots of users didn't seem to know you can do multiple selections at once. Don't think an audio would have added much to it.

Pilot148:
Ok, I understand.
Thanks!

dmatthieu2:
This is a pretty cool feature and thanks FSD for making GSX more intuitive. I do have 1 question. Running SODE 1.6.3 ...they designed SODE jetways to automatically dock onto AI aircraft at the gate. In my case, I've replaced all static jetways at VTBS with GSX Exp 2 jetways. And it's wonderful and looks great. However, the jetways only work for my aircraft and not the other AI aircraft. Is there a way to make these jetways auto-dock to the AI at the gates?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version