Author Topic: Flightbeam Denver (KDEN Work in progress)  (Read 4382 times)

Denzel

• FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
Flightbeam Denver (KDEN Work in progress)
« on: September 23, 2018, 01:58:51 am »
Hi there

I'm trying to sodelize KDEN for my first touch  ;D

And let me tell you, that it's a risky business :o

_ Some gates (Fsdt)doesn't want to appear
_ Some gates (Fbeam Native) doesn't want to disappear

Has you can see...Umberto, any ideas for the fsdt's one  ???

Regards
EX - FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
Ryzen 9 5900X + MSI B550 Unify-X + GTX 3080Ti + 32Go DDR4 3200Mhz + MSI MPG341CQR 34"" On Win10 64Bits

HoneyCom Alpha & Bravo Equiped + Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack + Occulus Quest 2

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Flightbeam Denver (KDEN Work in progress)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 06:48:57 pm »
Please try to read the manual and check the video tutorial first. As explained so many times on the forum and on the manual:

- If a parking already has a SODE jetway, it cannot be customized.

- If a parking has a standard animated .BGL (CTRL+J) jetway, you MUST create an exclude area and compile an exclude file first.

- If a parking has a static jetway, it can be excluded ONLY if it has been modeled separately from the terminal.

The last point is not strictly true because, it might still be possible to exclude such jetways, as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,18401.msg128495.html#msg128495

Denzel

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 11:08:45 pm »
Please try to read the manual and check the video tutorial first. As explained so many times on the forum and on the manual:

- If a parking already has a SODE jetway, it cannot be customized.

- If a parking has a standard animated .BGL (CTRL+J) jetway, you MUST create an exclude area and compile an exclude file first.

- If a parking has a static jetway, it can be excluded ONLY if it has been modeled separately from the terminal.

The last point is not strictly true because, it might still be possible to exclude such jetways, as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,18401.msg128495.html#msg128495

Hi Umberto, thanx again for the explanations (English is definitly not my native language LoL)

Has You can see on this pic, the exclude file works fine cuz the default (ctrl+j) jetway does not appear, and has you can see too, i'm in "jetway customized editor" mode but the gsx customized jetway doesn't appear

I'm investigating...
Ryzen 9 5900X + MSI B550 Unify-X + GTX 3080Ti + 32Go DDR4 3200Mhz + MSI MPG341CQR 34"" On Win10 64Bits

HoneyCom Alpha & Bravo Equiped + Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack + Occulus Quest 2

jalbino59

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 01:30:59 pm »
Look your picture again, the jetway is there, it's on the other side of the building. Grab it with the editor and move it to where you want it to be.

Denzel

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 11:39:42 pm »
Look your picture again, the jetway is there, it's on the other side of the building. Grab it with the editor and move it to where you want it to be.

You got the magic eye man DEFINITLY  ;D

Regards

jalbino59

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 03:38:39 am »
 8) and there's already a very good KDEN done by another forum member here http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19692.0.html.  He saved you alot of work! ;D