Author Topic: Flytampa EKCH in progress  (Read 4970 times)

virtualstuff

Flytampa EKCH in progress
« on: September 17, 2018, 09:05:43 pm »
Nothing to show yet busy with custom textures and info request some of you guys have pushback info from the gates and to which point the pushback is done?
Will make a custom pushback and alignment of the afcad and vehicle roads for the catering stuff etc...

Nevermind found those on my navigraph charts lol
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:14:14 pm by awf »

virtualstuff

Re: Flytampa EKCH in progress
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 11:13:01 pm »
Noticed all the glas jetways in dark grey at Kastrup lot of changes will have a look if it's possible to change the bridge color too in Kastrup...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 11:23:38 pm by awf »

virtualstuff

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 12:10:08 am »
A terminal with jetways done with custom pushback and textures

virtualstuff

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 12:44:07 am »
 8)

Shepred

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 04:51:14 pm »
Hello awf

I too am in the process of creating a custom set of jetways, pushbacks & vehicle locations for FlyTampa's rendition of Copenhagen.

My main focus is on pushing every aircraft correctly, seeing as the airport is very compact. Progress is good, however I've not yet begun digging into inserting jetways, which it seems like you've done quite extensively.

I'd love to combine our work. Should you be interested, feel free to PM me on here or on Discord (Shepred#1365).

virtualstuff

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 09:09:02 am »
Hello awf

I too am in the process of creating a custom set of jetways, pushbacks & vehicle locations for FlyTampa's rendition of Copenhagen.

My main focus is on pushing every aircraft correctly, seeing as the airport is very compact. Progress is good, however I've not yet begun digging into inserting jetways, which it seems like you've done quite extensively.

I'd love to combine our work. Should you be interested, feel free to PM me on here or on Discord (Shepred#1365).

Great idea happy to do that only at this point very busy in the rlw will contact you next week...