Author Topic: Ultimate Traffic 2 for fsx out now!!  (Read 7198 times)

Silverbird

Ultimate Traffic 2 for fsx out now!!
« on: May 26, 2009, 11:09:25 pm »
HI guys the awesome flight1 Ultimate Traffic 2 is out now for fsx, it has a huge list and really nice features, should definitely be fantastic with fsdt scenery's! for people that want to have some cool tools and just one program that installs everything. of course you can stay with the great freeware by world of ai but as you know its sometimes time consuming and its not directx 10 compatible. I haven't purchased it yet but so far from the info it looks really great.

http://ut2.flight1.net  ;D
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

BOOM

Re: Ultimate Traffic 2 for fsx out now!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 11:47:44 pm »
Cool!! Thank You Cesar!!

Patrick

JFKpilot

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 12:39:06 am »
That looks pretty impressive! Thanks for the heads-up Cesar. Finally fully fsx-native ai that doesn't look like crap (cough...Traffic X...cough). Hopefully its friendly on the frames as well. Never thought I would pay for ai with all the freeware alternatives but this might change my mind...   
Flight is the only truly new sensation than men have achieved in modern history.  -James Dickey

Silverbird

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 03:55:27 am »
Cool!! Thank You Cesar!!

That looks pretty impressive! Thanks for the heads-up Cesar. Finally fully fsx-native ai that doesn't look like crap (cough...Traffic X...cough). Hopefully its friendly on the frames as well. Never thought I would pay for ai with all the freeware alternatives but this might change my mind...   

No problem   ;) Yea I read a couple of reviews on the traffic x and justflight ai package,  but I figured Ill wait for flight1 to come out with ut2 since they use real world schedules. I'm still fighting with fsx because my video card 256 meg 7800gs  is severely effecting my performance not to mention that my motherboard will not let me overclock my cpu. Intel E6600
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 04:04:41 am by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

KBDL09

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 09:58:07 pm »
i currently use my traffic version 5.2a but this looks cool too, i will look into it.

BOOM

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 01:12:31 am »
WOW!!! I never had a traffic program so I picked this up............It's incredible!!!! totally transforms KORD,I'll post some picks later.

Patrick

Silverbird

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 01:22:34 am »
WOW!!! I never had a traffic program so I picked this up............It's incredible!!!! totally transforms KORD,I'll post some picks later.

Cool! look forward to some screenshots should be awesome ;) I have it on my list to get, cant get it now my video card is acting up in fsx I feel like throwing it across street lol!!  >:(
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

waleed

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 07:38:02 am »

Just one word of advise, do not go beyond 50%, it slows the system down, and gets really overcrowded.

mave128

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 11:04:28 am »
hey folks,

can anybody compare this to the woai pakages?
i mean do the liveries look like the great woai liveries,
what about tailnumbers? what about dirt?
what kind of models do they use? what kind of ability do they have
(flaps, slats, ligts, air brakes...)?

i used to own ut for fs9. i was really disappointed. this program
could never be compared to the woai pakages.

so i´m very much interested about the quality of the new ut2.
thanks for reply,
best wishes,
sören
best wishes,
sören

Silverbird

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 03:54:22 pm »

Just one word of advise, do not go beyond 50%, it slows the system down, and gets really overcrowded.

Its hard for me to speak about a program I don't have yet but judging by what I have with world of ai yes ai traffic will bring down fps in fsx not everyone runs there ai traffic at 100% even on fs9 but of course fsx is extremely cpu intensive. so adding more stuff will bring down fps especially big airports.

Sören the ai models they use are the same ones they use for world of ai for example they use the http://www.the-fruit-stand.com ai model and also http://www.ai-aardvark.com ai models then flight1 had somone convert them to the fsx format.

http://ut2.flight1.net

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=7
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 04:17:16 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR