Author Topic: Just Bought Two Sceneries.  (Read 3840 times)

afraj

Just Bought Two Sceneries.
« on: May 14, 2009, 02:40:49 pm »
I wasn't aware that i can use the scenery for both FS9 and FSX with the same serial. i found that out yesterday after trying to pay using my paypal account, since my credit card was los. I just figured i share that with you guys. FSD you may want to menti ;Don that on your front page of every scenery. I will be flying a United flight this evening from KIAD-KORD to showcase my KORD Scenery.

Silverbird

Re: Just Bought Two Sceneries.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 02:51:21 pm »
I wasn't aware that i can use the scenery for both FS9 and FSX with the same serial. i found that out yesterday after trying to pay using my paypal account, since my credit card was los. I just figured i share that with you guys. FSD you may want to menti ;Don that on your front page of every scenery. I will be flying a United flight this evening from KIAD-KORD to showcase my KORD Scenery.

HI afraj in the product page it does indeed say fs9 and fsx heres part of what it says on the product page of chicago

Chicago O'Hare Airport ( see the Wikipedia article here ) is a scenery developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Flight Simulator 2004 ( FS9 ). It's has been created with great attention to visual quality and performance, using the latest available programming techniques, both in FSX and FS9.

The product is sold as 2 Products in One. This means, by buying one version, you will automatically get the other for free, since activation and serial codes are shared between FSX and FS9.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

afraj

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 02:58:12 pm »
So much our focus is only on how perfect those screen shots look. We tend to not pay attention to the words, or atleast for myself.

Silverbird

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 03:04:32 pm »
So much our focus is only on how perfect those screen shots look. We tend to not pay attention to the words, or atleast for myself.

Hehe that's true I myself do that a lot also, :D I had just gotten kord and klas  myself a few days ago, haven't had a chance yet to do a full flight yet. :)
Cesar

New Jersey EWR