Author Topic: Default GPS Intersections  (Read 4617 times)

Dallen1919

Default GPS Intersections
« on: August 01, 2018, 07:59:58 pm »

After updating navaids and fixes in the default GPS using software by HervĂ© Sors  it seems that most areas and airports have been updated. There are however many newer fixes that do not show up in the default GPS. I have the intersection file with the updated BGLs  at the top of my scenery library. An example is the intersection parqr near Charlotte. I do have the add on scenery for Charlotte by Dreamteam. Another example is Dreamteam  addon area near KIAH where intersection bowfn does not appear in default GPS just for example .

Other newer fixes in Denver for example where i have the add on scenery (Flightbeam) do appear as do newer ones near default airports.
If I use an aircraft with payware FMC (ie QW757) newer  intersections such as  parqr  and all others show as I have the updated 1808 database using  navigraph.

Is this perhaps a function of using the add on scenery that cannot be helped or have I incorrectly set up the path or other error? Any suggestions appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Default GPS Intersections
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 02:18:33 pm »
I'm not sure how this can have anything to do with FSDT.

If I read your report correctly, you are asking why the fixes on a 3rd party addon .BGL doesn't show up in the default GPS and are mentioning two FSDT airports but, I guess it might happen elsewhere too, or are you saying that, of all airports you tried, the ONLY ones where the updated fixes don't show up on the default GPS are those nearby those FSDT airports ?

Dallen

Re: Default GPS Intersections
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 04:49:19 pm »
""""""""""Thx for the reply. I had read that add on scenery could interfere with the GPS Showing some intersections. Working to resolve it since I am not convinced that is the issue just as you are saying. I will keep working on it and post any resolution. Thanks for your support!