Author Topic: No Jetways KCLT P3Dv4.3  (Read 7746 times)

starseed

No Jetways KCLT P3Dv4.3
« on: June 28, 2018, 07:29:36 am »
 All My FS Dreamteamscenery work fine ,but KCLT why no jetways. I see many others with the same issue I dont see a real solution.Maybe this maybe that. How about the answer. How do I get the jet ways to appear?? and why only KCLT everything is up to date in my system.I had it loaded before with no problems. Now I guess to passengers have to jump from the terminal doorway. What is the solution Here?I do have the new P3D v4.3 is that a compatibility issue.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Jetways KCLT P3Dv4.3
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 12:18:27 pm »
There are no compatibility issues whatsoever with any of our software and P3D 4.3. Jetways at KCLT are created by SODE and require GSX too so, be sure you install the latest GSX.

starseed

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 06:20:24 pm »
 As you can see from my post I have the latest software loaded. What has been the solution in the past for other customers? besides have the latest GSX and SODE ?? Also where is the SODE program located or loaded by default
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 06:28:52 pm by starseed »

mbscjohnp

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 07:34:49 pm »
Starseed:   Check out the following SODE link and install the latest version 1.6.3.  Follow instructions.  Since you didn't know where SODE was located, you may not have the latest that you thought you did. If you absolutely need to look, C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE.  You should not mess with the contents of the SODE folder, nor install it in another directory.  John

https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 07:49:52 pm by mbscjohnp »
Retired (mostly tired) pilot (bus driver), whose Flight Surgeon declined to re-certify and bosses said to "go fishing", but still paying every month. Now simming familiar routes in an Airbus (fly-by-wire & only touch the knobs when ATC says so) "bring a good book". Cockpit should have online movies.

starseed

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 10:31:11 pm »
 Thanks for the recommendation mbscjohnp I did have newest v1.6.3 loaded I re downloaded it and re downloaded GSX still same results. Why only this airport if SODE was not current wouldn't it effect other airports.Can I get some help from FSDREAMTEAM ????? I'm not the only one with this issue I see.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 02:08:29 pm »
I'm not the only one with this issue I see.

All the other post which reported missing jetways in one of our sceneries with SODE jetway, was caused by users that didn't install GSX, which is required by all our sceneries that use SODE to work, and all of them got it fixed by installing GSX.

Installing GSX would also automatically install SODE 1.6.3, which is why I only said to install GSX.

If you have KCLT, GSX and SODE all installed correctly, it's just not possible you wouldn't see any jetways.

starseed

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 05:18:48 pm »
 Ok everything was up to date and currently loaded,however I did not activate GSX I only loaded into the airport and did not see jetways as you normally would. As soon as I activated a service or requested jetways to be deployed they appeared and worked . That would of been an important thing to KNOW 4 posts ago,hello fsdt

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 01:44:33 pm »
As soon as I activated a service or requested jetways to be deployed they appeared and worked . That would of been an important thing to KNOW 4 posts ago

But the issue is, it's NOT supposed to work like that, of course (it would be very weird if it did). If you don't select GSX, the scenery will display all jetways in their static version. As soon as GSX is activated, the static jetway will be replaced by the animated one for that gate only.

So, it seems in your case, the static jetways never appeared by, again, it's just not possible because, either you don't have GSX (which would explain no jetways at KCLT), or you have it, so in that case you should see both the static jetway (before calling GSX) and the dynamic (after calling GSX).

I'm sorry, but I cannot explain this, and nobody ever reported it before.

starseed

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 04:59:21 pm »
 It seems a strange anomaly ,however that is the case. I had both current SODE and GSX loaded and no jeyways as soon as I requested GSX service they appeared and seemed to work fine. By the way the forum is full of topics that have never happened , until they do happen and others report them.  [mark it resolved]
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 05:02:01 pm by starseed »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 05:04:30 pm »
By the way the forum is full of topics that have never happened before until they do happen and others report.

Obviously yes, there's always a first time and, since you are the first on this one, I can only say "nobody ever reported it before" in this case.

bkircher

• Beta tester
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2018, 02:50:46 am »
I also have no jetways at clt. I installed it as a trial because I have no jetways at Las as well. Everything is current and up to date. All my flightbeam sceneries that have sode, work just fine.

starseed

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2018, 04:42:21 am »
 Run the FSDT live updater again or down load the stand alone version I did and it worked for me jet ways back in place.

bkircher

• Beta tester
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 06:10:13 am »
Stand alone what?? What do you mean by that??

starseed

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 08:20:14 am »

bkircher

• Beta tester
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2018, 08:30:05 am »
I tried looking for that but couldn't find it, I'll definitely give that a go