Author Topic: Upgrade FS9 to FSX  (Read 7590 times)

SWA7110

Upgrade FS9 to FSX
« on: May 05, 2009, 01:42:12 am »
I just decided (with my new machine) that I am going to upgrade to FSX but I also want to take my FSDT KLAS with me, is this a possibility without paying extra money? If I do have to pay more, how much more?

Thanks for your help! Really enjoying your products!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Upgrade FS9 to FSX
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 01:49:26 am »
As explained everywere on this site, all our products are sold in a single version, there's no "FS9 licence" vs "FSX license", you just bought the scenery and you can use it in both sims.

So, if you install the FSX version after having registered the FS9 version, on the same PC, the FSX version will be already registered.

If, instead, you want to use the FSX version on a different machine, install it there, then simply use the "Register Serial" feature to activate your Serial Number (found in your email receipt) on the new machine.

SWA7110

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 02:04:47 am »
As explained everywere on this site, all our products are sold in a single version, there's no "FS9 licence" vs "FSX license", you just bought the scenery and you can use it in both sims.

So, if you install the FSX version after having registered the FS9 version, on the same PC, the FSX version will be already registered.

If, instead, you want to use the FSX version on a different machine, install it there, then simply use the "Register Serial" feature to activate your Serial Number (found in your email receipt) on the new machine.

Thanks, I didn't see it on your site. That is why I posted in this forum, I looked on your site first.

boomsonic

• BOOM!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 02:08:36 pm »
Ahh my question is answered. To think I could of been shot down for making a new thread about this.

ha!

Great stuff, I've just upgraded from FS9 to FSX and I was dreading that I would lose out on using FSDT sceneries with it.