Products Support > Houston KIAH Support FSX/P3D

KIAH update for Prepar3D

(1/4) > >>

virtuali:
Today we updated KIAH to support native P3D ground polygons, which should fix all issues related to ground flickering when used with non standard cameras, or some 3rd party addon sceneries.

To apply the Update:

- Be sure the sim is not running

- Start the FSDT Live Update from the Desktop icon.

If you use the full installer (no need to download it, since it hasn't been updated), the Live Update process which will be started at the end, will update the scenery in the same way.

johnny_gitara:
Umberto thank you for the update. Would it be possible for you guys to update the afcad so that Air New Zeland parks at the int'l terminal?

Also please look at the pictures? Is this how it is supposed to be? Thank you again.

virtuali:
I'm not sure what's wrong in your pictures. We haven't changed the AFCAD (hence the parking positions) in this update, just the ground textures.

johnny_gitara:
I was talking about those two rectangular shapes at E and C gates that are different in color than the apron surface. Also, when the Couatl engine is restarted, airport reloads, but those two areas remain visible.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: johnny_gitara on March 08, 2018, 11:25:10 am ---I was talking about those two rectangular shapes at E and C gates that are different in color than the apron surface.
--- End quote ---

Ok, I didn't noticed them. They are not coming from our scenery and I can't see them here.

--- Quote ---Also, when the Couatl engine is restarted, airport reloads, but those two areas remain visible.
--- End quote ---

Which confirms they are not coming from our scenery. It must be a conflicting AFCAD from another scenery, or an AI traffic package.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version