Author Topic: Anybody have an Aerosoft EGLL Mega Professional Config  (Read 3458 times)

airbumps

Anybody have an Aerosoft EGLL Mega Professional Config
« on: December 30, 2017, 10:19:29 pm »
Hi guys,

I'm having issues with GSX and can't generate or save customized data, however GSX WILL read from saved .INI that are on my system. So the only way I can customize data is to take somebody elses custom and modify it via text for what I want.

To that end, does anybody have an Aerosoft Mega Professional (P3D V4) EGLL they might like to share?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Anybody have an Aerosoft EGLL Mega Professional Config
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 09:53:08 am »
I'm having issues with GSX and can't generate or save customized data, however GSX WILL read from saved .INI that are on my system. So the only way I can customize data is to take somebody elses custom and modify it via text for what I want.

It's likely some external product, like an antivirus, is preventing write access to the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder, which is of course wrong, since you are always supposed to be able to write there (that's the whole point of the %APPDATA% folder).

- Be sure to configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager Folder.

Or, for some reasons, the write permission the GSX installer correctly granted to all users to that folder when it started, were lost.

- Try to REMOVE the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder and reinstall GSX