Author Topic: Problems downloading and activating KFLL for FSX  (Read 6818 times)

Blue Baron

Problems downloading and activating KFLL for FSX
« on: December 19, 2017, 05:48:36 am »
I purchased KFLL (FS9) a while back. I am now trying to download and install the FSX version. I was informed the  product was sold as 2 Products in One. This means, by buying one version, I would automatically get the other for free, since activation and serial codes are shared between FSX and FS9. However, I keep getting a weird message (see attachment) every time I attempt to input the serial number to activate the software. Any assistance would be appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems downloading and activating KFLL for FSX
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 12:24:08 pm »
I purchased KFLL (FS9) a while back. I am now trying to download and install the FSX version. I was informed the  product was sold as 2 Products in One. This means, by buying one version, I would automatically get the other for free, since activation and serial codes are shared between FSX and FS9.

This message doesn't mean it's not true you can use FSX and FS9, it simply means you activated the same serial number too many times on different hardware, or different Windows installations, and you always forgot to Deactivate, as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,4082.0.html

This kind of support request don't belong to the forum, so please use the support email, so we can check your order.

Blue Baron

Re: Problems downloading and activating KFLL for FSX
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 09:04:48 pm »
The email link is taking me to an Outlook page that is not set up on my computer. Is there another support email address I can use to contact you? I am having issues with both KFLL and KJFK V1. Thank you.