Author Topic: SODE & GSX  (Read 2274 times)

cowings1588

SODE & GSX
« on: December 01, 2017, 10:11:20 pm »
Wishing there was a way to keep SODE Jetway connected to aircraft yet when done with ramp agents a number you can click or press to send ramp agents back inside the ramp breakroom. Terminating flights especially once done downloading. It would be nice to have a selection number we click on or press on keyboard & tell rampers they can go back inside yet keep the jetway without doing key 7 which resets everything including the jetway..   One of the those would be nice have features someday..
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SODE & GSX
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 11:04:49 pm »
I'm not sure I fully understand you, could you please clarify a bit ?

cowings1588

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 08:51:37 am »
Here it is, showing what I was trying to describe..  Basically keeping SODE Jetways connected unless you call for them to be disconnected by either selecting the jetway selection & removing the jetway or selecting selection 7 like we do now to reset everything..  but with this new method it would give us an option to atleast keep the jetways connected & send the ramp back inside.. which will come in handy at night when we bring in our plane for the last flight & the plane terminates for the night & only downloaded needed & then sending ramp back inside..

That is if that can even be done, be nice to have feature sometime..
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:55:31 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 07:00:31 pm »
Basically, you would like some option to have every vehicle going home (save for the jetway), without asking for Departure ?

cowings1588

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 02:42:53 pm »
No, but never mind.. I'll just use the reset #7
COA
Bill