Author Topic: Terminal 2 Airlines Gate Assignments  (Read 6517 times)

Marcus Dwayne Barber

Terminal 2 Airlines Gate Assignments
« on: November 30, 2009, 01:35:38 am »
Can anybody give me gate assignment or which international airlines park or use what gates most of time at terminal 2.  ???  The las vegas airport website tells u the gate assignment accept for Terminal 2 even thou i know its random parking.  and help would b appreciated tryn to make my klas scenery even better   thanx :)

bradl

Re: Terminal 2 Airlines Gate Assignments
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 08:33:21 am »
Can anybody give me gate assignment or which international airlines park or use what gates most of time at terminal 2.  ???  The las vegas airport website tells u the gate assignment accept for Terminal 2 even thou i know its random parking.  and help would b appreciated tryn to make my klas scenery even better   thanx :)

There really isn't much of a gate assignment for the Int'l terminal at KLAS, as the int'l flights vary, plus there only being 8 gates for the entire lot. That lot being:

AMX, ACA, HAL1, VIR, PAL, CHP, BAW, KAL, MXA, TCK, CDN, SWG, and VIV.

You'll notice that WJA is missing. Thanks to their interlining with SWA, they preclear customs prior to entering the country, so they are now considered domestic. When they come to KLAS, VOI will be the same.

T2 is handled more by aircraft type instead of specific gates, with gates 4 - 6 (counting from south to north) able to handle a B767 or larger. Yes, they may have a set number of gates dedicated to one or more different airlines, but none that are assigned to as single one airline. That will be the way you'd have to set it up.

BL.

1HAL clears customs at KLAS for both inbound and outbound from HNL.

Marcus Dwayne Barber

Re: Terminal 2 Airlines Gate Assignments
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 04:39:09 pm »
ok thanx