Author Topic: Just a suggestion  (Read 4142 times)

laxclipper

Just a suggestion
« on: April 11, 2009, 04:06:00 am »
Hello every one,

I currently have all the FSDT airports for FSX and I am quite happy, I usually fly my Ariane 737-800X2 with REX and megascenery earth which = to an extreme enviroment. I fly lots from LAX to LAS when ever I am testing a new plane or anything new to my flight simulator so LAS is going to be perfect. My suggestion to FSDT is it would be very cool to have smaller airports like KBUR or KONT made by them which are great since they will be like the geneve quality. I would pay 30-40 us dollars for any little airport that will make my experience more realistic. I think they would be more than worth the price.
What does any one else in here thinks? they do not have to be all from California but maybe just smaller airports.

Best regards

Laxclipper

JamesChams

Re: Just a suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 04:22:16 am »
Personally, I like the idea...

And, I would even like them to do the two airports that I frequent: Lunken (KLUK) where I work & (Sporty's) Clermont County (I69) where I rent.
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

skydriver

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 04:32:42 am »
talking about smaller airports i would really love to see my home airport Bradley Intl (KBDL) there are only 3 international flights to Toronto, Cancun and San Juan (Amsterdam deleted last September :(), so it is a really busy national airport with connections to many airports all over the USA (including KLAS, KORD and KFLL ;)).
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 04:54:30 am by skydriver »

Core i7 860 @2.8Ghz, 4GB DDR3 2000mhz, EVGA GTX 280 1GB, ASUS P7P55D MB, Win 7 64bit, 22" @ 1600x1200

laxclipper

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 05:43:30 am »
Hi, every one.

I think  KBUR or KONT would be a great pair for KLAS, I love the KLAS and KORD but smaller airpots like LSGG perform much better. I love all of them but I just think that smaller airports are very cool too.

Regards

Laxclipper

SirIsaac726

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 05:55:40 am »
For alternatives, you could always go with the freeware KBUR and KONT by Shez.  Sure they're not completely payware quality but they are extremely nice.

laxclipper

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 06:15:48 am »
Are they for FSX or FS2004?

Because I only Flight FSX...

THX

Laxclipper