Author Topic: AFCAD issues  (Read 7002 times)

mikael1984

AFCAD issues
« on: March 14, 2008, 04:03:53 pm »
Hi!
First of all, I want to congratulate on a very nice job on this scenery!
But, I have some issues with the AFCAD layout for FSX (see attached photos)

Picture 1: The C22 gate is too far from the jetway. And the AC:s space is too narrow, causing the C20 AC:s wing to crash.

Picture 2: The aircrafts on the left are too far from the buildings which makes taxiing AC:s to crash into their tailes..

Picture 3: The parkings are a little too close to the building causing the pushback trucks to be inside the buildings.

Picture 4: The AC:s wings crashes into eachother. Very narrow between the parkings.

Picture 5: Parkings too far from the marked lines. (not every MD8x does this so it's not related to the AI program.

How many runways are active? from what I have seen all of the AC:s landing and take-offs on 32L + 32R. Does this scenery support crosswind runways? Because alot of go arounds and AC:s getting deleted at the hold short node. An airport this big really needs more runways to be open...

Testing system: FSX Acceleration with MyTraffic AI.

Thank you,
Mikael

[attachment deleted by admin]

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
Re: AFCAD issues
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 04:18:10 pm »
Note that we are still working on the AFCAD, when Harpsi will finally finish his voodoo work on the AI, we'll also add the revised instrumental procedures for the renamed runways, a fix for the stacking AI at the hold zones and perhaps other issues like this one.

regards.

mikael1984

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 04:24:44 pm »
Note that we are still working on the AFCAD, when Harpsi will finally finish his voodoo work on the AI, we'll also add the revised instrumental procedures for the renamed runways, a fix for the stacking AI at the hold zones and perhaps other issues like this one.

regards.

Oh I am sorry if I missed to read that.. Then I'll wait for it to arrive. I guess it would be downloaded sepratly on this forum or on the home page?

Regards,
Mikael

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 04:53:19 pm »
New installer with other feature and fix.