Cloud9 Support > XCity Rome

Xcity Rome not deflag from scenery library P3D

(1/1)

sisoffi:
Hi,
I have this strange problem. I installed a clean P3D v3 and then installed my GSX.
I was rearranging my scenery.Cfg and when i suddenly regenerate the .cfg the library keep the xcity rome scenario active in grey mode and not deselected.
I owned this scenario but did not have it in p3d, among other things, is in the Addon Manager folder of the GSX installer.

How do I take it out to make it active or not active (or to leave completly it?)

thank you

virtuali:

--- Quote from: sisoffi on August 02, 2017, 03:14:21 pm ---I owned this scenario but did not have it in p3d, among other things, is in the Addon Manager folder of the GSX installer.
--- End quote ---

The updated installer added it because you had it installed into another sim, likely FSX. Since the whole point of the new installer was to have a single location for all sceneries, with no duplications regardless of many supported simulators you had, it has consolidated all your installed sceneries.

Add-ons installed using the native P3D method, can be disabled from the Options->Add-ons menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version