Author Topic: Error dll file  (Read 2896 times)

asturias

Error dll file
« on: July 03, 2017, 12:17:23 am »

Good night, the problem is this:
I just did a clean install of my pc, I installed the p3d v3, when I install the ivap and edit my dll file with the following lines

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name> IvAp </ Name>
    <Disabled> False </ Disabled>
    <Path> C: \ Program Files (x86) \ IVAO \ IvAp v2 \ ivap_fsx_bootstrap.dll </ Path>
    <Commandline> </ Commandline>
My addon manager is no longer available in my simulator, I install another fsdreamt product and an error appears that tells me that it modifies the xml file, and I do not know what to do anymore
Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Error dll file
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 09:36:28 am »
I just did a clean install of my pc, I installed the p3d v3, when I install the ivap and edit my dll file with the following lines

If those are exactly the lines you added, they are wrong, because you haven't closed the <Launch.Addon> Tag.

My addon manager is no longer available in my simulator, I install another fsdreamt product and an error appears that tells me that it modifies the xml file

Of course. Since the XML file has been corrupted by your editing, the installer is telling you that is NOT modifying it, in order to prevent to corrupt it even more.

and I do not know what to do anymore

Fix the error. You can check if an XML file is correct, by opening it with Internet Explorer. If IE can show the structure, it means the file is ok, otherwise it will display some error text.