Author Topic: addon manager not working  (Read 3336 times)

rsperge

addon manager not working
« on: June 04, 2017, 11:48:58 pm »
I am having several problems.  the first one has to do with the addon manager which I am using the newest one 4.0.0.3, I have no problem with installing charlotte
But when I try to install my other fs dreamteam airports like vancover, kord kfll kiad it will not accept this addon manager, iit works with the previous one that I had before I bought Charlottle

for charlottle everthing is going into porgramx 86 instead of my other airports which go into my sole drive for fsx which is drive d.  How do I fix this.  cause then all of a sudden on the menue tray for fsx I have two addon managers the new one, and the older one, never had this problem before.

also I am getting an error saying my couati scripting engine needs to be restart stating that I don't have the newest addon manager. I believe for couati I am using 3.2 version.  thanks, Ronny

I would really appreciate your help  thanks Ronny

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: addon manager not working
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 12:10:19 am »
If you install any FSDT product using the new installer, you are NOT supposed to reinstall the other airports, because the installer will migrate the, for you, if they were already installed.

If, instead, you install KCLT, and you other sceneries were not installed at that time, you MUST install the other airports using the new version of their installers too.