Author Topic: Cargo Airlines At O'hare  (Read 6703 times)

aal763

Cargo Airlines At O'hare
« on: February 19, 2009, 01:55:14 am »
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew which cargo airlines park at which cargo ramp.  I know UPS and Fedex use the southern cargo ramp.  If anyone had a list of this or could tell me where I could find this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, AAL763

Gohusan

• Canon Fodder
    • Myspace
Re: Cargo Airlines At O'hare
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 04:55:20 pm »
Actually I Go there every night Cuz I pick up Freight from does places. Let Me think...... The North Cargo Ramp is utilized with FedEx, United, Singapore & ANA I think. The Southern Ramp Handles.... Martinair, NCA, Atlas, Air France, UPS, Northwest Cargo, JAL, Lufthansa, Greatwall, China Cargo, China Eastern & several Other More That I can't Remeber @ this Time. Gonna Go back later 2day so I'll look 4 more. I know theres also KLM Freight that Goes 2 the Airfrance Building but can't remember if their plane park there 2?? :-[
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 04:58:53 pm by Gohusan »

aal763

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 05:40:13 pm »
thanks ;)

Gohusan

• Canon Fodder
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 04:13:13 am »
My apologies AAL 763, But I failed to Explain that When I refer 2 the North Cargo Ramp I mean't the Northern portion of the South Cargo ramp. See... that section has a north cargo & south cargo rd access showned here with a blue line.

the northern portion is between the taxiway & the building, while the southern part is between the two blue lines.
I did not realize that they re-opened the old Navy base on the northeast as a Cargo area aswell.

not really sure what airlines are handled in that area. hope these information helps.;)
P.s. here's a link for more information regarding O'hare's Cargo operations or anything else you would want to know.  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_o%27hare#Cargo_carriers
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 04:23:59 am by Gohusan »