Author Topic: help!lost all FSD scenery in fsx!  (Read 8552 times)

weijoin

help!lost all FSD scenery in fsx!
« on: February 13, 2009, 02:37:18 am »
last night i install some other scenry and airplane,after finish I run fsx,but I found bgllman.dll err in an open windows, then I reinstall the zurich, I found kjfk gone, then I reinstall lssg,but  the err messeage come back,I search the forum,I remove the bgllman.dll and bglmanx.dat,bglmanx_fsdt.dat,after that I uninstall lssg,I am afraid waste the active time, after complete I check the dll.xml,it look seem no problem, and the error messeage gone,I think the problem has gone,but when I load to zurich ,I found no bulidng in the ground.KJFK the same wrong. How to sovle the problem. and I wrong about to reinstall all of them and waste the active times.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: help!lost all FSD scenery in fsx!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 02:58:08 am »
You said you have seen an error message. How are we supposed to help you, if you don't even say WHAT the error message said ?

Also, you said you have seen the error only when you installed "other" scenery and airplane. Scenery or Airplane ? And which was it ? And why you started to uninstall our stuff, if the error appeared after installing something else ?

If your error message was the message about the program might have a problem, if you had searched the forum, you would have found that the suggestion is ALWAYS one: don't do anything, ALLOW the module to run anyway, exit from FSX and re-enter it again, eventually reboot Windows if is still doesn't work at the second launch. It will fix itself. Nobody ever suggested to uninstall anything.

Of course, now that you did that, you need to reinstall it anyway. Be SURE you are using the CURRENT installer. Don't use older installers, if not sure, download them again. Don't worry if you see any error message, don't try anything else that what I've suggested right above here in the previous sentence.

If still doesn't work after reinstalling and doing what I've said, contact me via email, and we can fix it in steps.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 03:01:48 am by virtuali »

weijoin

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 09:33:16 am »
thank you for your reply,the err message now I can said was  only about bgllmanx.dll. I only remember is about 2.5.52 bgllmanx.dll,so I search the forum about this error,then I reinstall some prouduct. the plugin I installed was AFX 1.06 and ariane 738 the other one is Fwi - El Hierro X (spain).by the way I want to ask when I reinstall the FSD prouduct,it will waste my active times?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 09:49:52 am by weijoin »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 12:04:01 pm »
I search the forum about this error,then I reinstall some prouduct.

An on the forum, you would have found that, the solution suggest was always to do nothing, let it run, and then re-launch FSX. This is an FSX bug that sometimes, when a new module is trusted, it would not run on the firts launch.

by the way I want to ask when I reinstall the FSD prouduct,it will waste my active times?

You mean you want to know if you are going to lose the activation ?

As explained in the manual, in the forum, and in the FAQ, if you don't change the hardware or don't reinstall Windows from scratch you can uninstall and reinstall an unlimited number of times.

weijoin

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 03:16:53 pm »
here I get the screen print,I reinstall all of them,first is zurich,then kjfk,then kord,last lssg,the error message become again! and the fsx run very very slowly if I let it do!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 03:29:47 pm »
As I've said, ALLOW the module to run anyway, exit from FSX and re-enter it again, eventually reboot Windows if is still doesn't work at the second launch.

weijoin

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 10:01:09 am »
AS you said,I press yes to run it ,it almost 20 minutes to run fsx...and I eventually restart it,but still wait for 20 muintues. how to do with it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 02:56:11 pm »
That's not normal at all, try the following:

- reboot Windows

- open the FSX.CFG file located at %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX with notepad or any other text editor

- locate all the lines that contains a reference to bglmanx.dll, together with a long string of random characters. There might be several of them, you need to delete the whole line.

- save the file and exit

- re-launch FSX, pay attention if it asks you to trust the Addon Manager module, say yes and allow it to run.

weijoin

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 10:38:04 am »
I have check the fsx.cfg about the line of bglmanx.dll,after uninstalled all of them,I have particularly foucs on this character,and I delete all the line of this character,and after reinstalled all of them,I rechecked it in the fsx.cfg,there is only one line about it. but it still take a long time to load it.
SO  I want to ask some questions:
1. I bought the plugin one by one,and  every product contain the addon manager.I found some of them don't ask me to connect to the internet to download the bglmanx.dll example for zurich and kord. but lsgg and kjfk let you to connect to web to download the new version. so  do they  work fine together? and do they have the install sequence?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 01:29:10 pm »
1. I bought the plugin one by one,and  every product contain the addon manager.I found some of them don't ask me to connect to the internet to download the bglmanx.dll example for zurich and kord.

They obivously all work together. It's just that you are still using an old installer for Zurich and O'Hare, that didn't included the online update yet.

In this case, it might be better you install the ones with the online update after the older ones. However, if you use the latest installers for all products (as I've suggested in a previous reply), the installation order doesn't matter.

weijoin

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 03:06:36 am »
hi again,I try to do follow these step:1 I uninstalled all of them. 2 I check the dll.xml and fsx.cfg,there is no line with addon manager and bglmanx.dll and coual.exe. 3  try to reinstall zurich and kord,both of them didn't be asked to connect to internet. 4 start fsx.exe
ok I found the scenery gone with black. So I want to ask why? 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 04:04:08 am »
3  try to reinstall zurich and kord,both of them didn't be asked to connect to internet.

They don't ask to connect, they should just download the Addon Manager dll files when they start if an internet connection is found and, if none is found (or a firewall is blocking it), you would have seen a message asking if you would use the local version of the files instead.

If you haven't seen any of this, then you are using an older installer (quite old, because online update has been there since months). Download it again and try again.

weijoin

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 10:50:59 am »
hi,I think you don't catch my mean.The old version I think it contain the old  add manager in setup.exe,but why it can't work if I only to reintalled it? why I do this test, because I want to test whether old addmanager or new addmanager  conflict with my fsx.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 11:38:54 am »
I don't know why the old version doesn't work, without knowing how old it is because something else might have been changed on the activation servers as well that would require the new version anyway. So, as I've said, you really have to use the current version, and it will work.

If it doesn't, we'll proceed trying to understand why and fix it but, if I'm saying you need to use the current version, you should use that one.