Author Topic: Baggage carts  (Read 3569 times)

Butch

Baggage carts
« on: February 18, 2017, 04:31:21 pm »
As you can see, I am in a B737 and the baggage carts are not quite aligned with this plane. What type of airliner did you have in mind
with the baggage carts positioned in this picture?

https://s14.postimg.org/ksk9fxfjl/baggage.jpg
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 10:35:45 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Baggage carts
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 10:36:44 am »
What do you mean with "a B737" ? GSX supports, by default, the default B737, the PMDG737 and the Wilco737.

If you use any other model, you must first create a configuration file for it, using the editor that comes with GSX, as explained on the manual.

Butch

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 08:37:15 pm »
Actually I meant a B757.
Since I last made my initial question on this, I discovered that one can adjust the AFCAD size so as to accommodate the size of the aircraft.
That info wasn't immediately apparent in the 49 page operators manual thenl I discovered this (google) from a review on this product. As Elvis would say Thank ya very much....
One other thing,,,, when I spot a Capt Sim Boeing 737 there were two baggage carts that parked along the starboard side of the aircraft. One of the carts decided to park
and unload baggage just forward of the wing root; that sure didn't look right to me. I know, I know, I can configure (adjust) the aircraft so as to allow the baggage carts to
park in more accurate locations that are true to the aircraft. 

What do you mean with "a B737" ? GSX supports, by default, the default B737, the PMDG737 and the Wilco737.

If you use any other model, you must first create a configuration file for it, using the editor that comes with GSX, as explained on the manual.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 09:20:27 pm by Butch »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 11:05:57 pm »
Since I last made my initial question on this, I discovered that one can adjust the AFCAD size so as to accommodate the size of the aircraft.

That's overkill. GSX has a feature to change both the parking radius and the minimum wingspan accepted, without having to touch the AFCAD. Pages 30-31 of the GSX manual.