Author Topic: Activation problem **SOLVED**  (Read 17670 times)

Scorpio47

Activation problem **SOLVED**
« on: February 04, 2017, 12:20:20 pm »
Hello Umberto:

All the best to you and yours for this still "young" year!

Like SSI01 I have also resurrected my FS2004 and installed my Cloud9 favorites F-104 and F-4 only to find out that <i could not activate them, most probably because I had not downloaded and installed the stand alone manager for FS9.
The error I recieved was esellerate error 25001.

However, after downloading that file and starting it (several times already), I receive now the error message that I do not have an internet connection after 625KB or 889KB of bglman.dll had been downloaded already.
My internet connection is OK I am sure, but perhaps there is some glitch at the server end.

Could you please be so kind and look into this annoying behavior?

When I do as instructed and accept the "local files" my FS9 tells me at startup that there is a problem with file bglman.dll and that some features will therefore not be available.

And another problem I found: both the F-104 and the F-4 do not retract the landing gear (visually at least) while the switches move inside the cockpit to indicate gear-up or gear-down.
Any ideas what could be the cause of this behavior?

THANK YOU very much already in advance for your always impeccable support!
Cheers
Juergen

P.S.
After retrying the download for about 20 times I finally received the message that the manager was installed (it also donwloaded gauge files for the F-104 and the F-4...).

BUT: I still cannot activate the products and I keep getting error 25001 from esellerate activation that my product could not be found and it was therefore not activated (the program suggested that I should wait some time because I might have purchased the products just recently, haha....)

So now I waited for about 12 hours and the message is still the same... Something must be wrong on your side I guess.

Please help, Umborto. And thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 12:39:39 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Activation problem
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 02:19:20 am »
BUT: I still cannot activate the products and I keep getting error 25001 from esellerate activation that my product could not be found and it was therefore not activated (the program suggested that I should wait some time because I might have purchased the products just recently, haha....)

That error simply means you mis-typed the Serial Number. Try not to use Copy & Paste, sometimes it's possible invisible extra characters might be added when pasting from an email. Just type it manually.

Scorpio47

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 11:24:19 am »

That error simply means you mis-typed the Serial Number. Try not to use Copy & Paste, sometimes it's possible invisible extra characters might be added when pasting from an email. Just type it manually.

Hello Umberto:
unfortunately that did not solve this problem... I had tried before and I tried again just now, typing the key manually does produce the same error.

I must still have my old reg fieles somewhere, but I have searched all places I could imagine and did not find them, that is why I have to rely on the activation procedure.

What bothers me in particular is the fact, that it has been impossible to install the standalone manager without several interruptions during dowloading bglman.dll and f104.gau as well as f4.gau. I had to click the retry button about 15 to 20 times during that process, because it produced the message tahat I did not have an internet connection...
Of course I HAD an internet connection, that is why I suspect that there might be problem with the esellerate server that is extremely slow (dl-speed varied between 45KB/s and 6B/s!!!), which then might lead to time-outs.

Is there no other way to activate my products?

Thank you for your quick reply and kind regards from Belgium
Juergen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 11:27:44 am »
Is there no other way to activate my products?

If you disable the network, it should prompt you to try an offline activation. However, it won't change anything if you got the 25001 error, which only means MIS-TYPED SERIAL. If there were connection problems with the activation server, the error code would be different.

Scorpio47

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 11:40:34 am »
I have attached one of the purchase receipts for your inspection (for the F-104) and the key I used based on this and the two other receipts were those in the attached txt file.

Where is the mistake?

P.S.
I have just ried again and opted for the offline variant. After clicking to use a browser on this PC a new window opens showing the esellrate logo and then NOTHING... All I could do is kill FS9.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:48:47 am by Scorpio47 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 11:45:23 am »
I have attached one of the purchase receipts for your inspection (for the F-104) and the key I used based on this and the two other receipts were those in the attached txt file.

You should NEVER post your Serial in public! Someone could read them and use them in your place. This kind of support questions should be ALWAYS dealt with EMAIL or Private Messaging.

Scorpio47

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 11:53:06 am »
Yes Umberto I know, but I was sitting here and watched and as soon as saw the updated message WITHOUT the files I could lean back.... Otherwise I would have deleted them immediately. But you did and that was OK.

Anyway, I ´ll continue through PM now, OK?

Scorpio47

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 12:38:35 pm »
Thank you very much, Umberto!

I was able to register all three products now and I have stored the reg files in a safe place! :)

Whatever you did, it helped... e per questo vi ringrazio molto!
Juergen

Kamskity

Activation problem SOLVED
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2019, 06:05:10 am »
I added my email address so that egosoft could add funds to my account  for the amount of activation it wouldnt be a problem if your support system was private. Im very disappointed in egosoft over all of this.

patrouille

Re: Activation problem **SOLVED**
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2019, 06:34:08 pm »
Hi Everyone.
Can anyone solve this error 25001, as i have typed the right serial. I also have the registry key if that help.

Many Thanks
Paul

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Activation problem **SOLVED**
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2020, 02:12:56 am »
Can anyone solve this error 25001, as i have typed the right serial. I also have the registry key if that help.

Are you also referring to FS9 and Cloud9 products ?