Author Topic: This Is Not Good, very Serious Problem Here - Addon Manager Disappears  (Read 34231 times)

nevetrek

Re: This Is Not Good, very Serious Problem Here - Addon Manager Disappears
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2017, 04:47:37 pm »
My friend, I don't have any antivirus installed, also windows defender was deactivated. I uninstalled and reinstalled all version disponible from last week. No success, only work old version :(, who can help me ?

+1 with you dnagato
The Umberto answers are little bit generic about this Antivirus story   :-[

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2017, 04:52:38 pm »
My friend, I don't have any antivirus installed, also windows defender was deactivated. I uninstalled and reinstalled all version disponible from last week.

Which is why I said, if it still doesn't work, contact me tomorrow to arrange a Teamviewer session.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2017, 04:55:52 pm »
The Umberto answers are little bit generic about this Antivirus story

I'm not being "generic", I only indicated what's BY FAR, the most common cause of missing menus, together with the thread that I keep linking which indicates all the other known issues, and together with the invitation that, if ALL these suggestions fails, they should contact me for a Teamviewer, which usually result (90% of the cases), the antivirus WAS indeed the problem.

Leemazz

« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2017, 09:42:55 pm »
Same , tried the new update but still no menu in FSX

But your problem was just missing menus, not a crash, right ? This new version cannot do anything to do this, since missing menus are always caused by a problem in the system, or the antivirus, which is why I sent to you a thread listing all the known causes of missing menus, without a crash.

Try all of them, and if it still doesn't work, contact me tomorrow to arrange a Teamviewer session.

I have tried all the fixes in the forums the only one i have not tried is the Simconnect one . To be honest i know it is not my DLL.xml , EXE.xml , Visual files . I install with Antivirus disabled and exclusions for my FSX folders .

I have uninstalled and re-installed different ways , i have other programs in my addon menu , sode is there PMDG is there . It only dissapeared after the new update and i have never had this issue before

canadagoose

« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2017, 12:46:48 am »
Well, I am now re-installing all my sceneries into my fresh installation of FSX. All Aerosoft, freeware, Blueprint etc. Airports. I am not going to look at FSDT sceneries until this issue is in my mind, clearly & 100% fixed. I'll live with the REX Worldwide Airport enhancement for any of my FSDT airports at this time.

Anis

« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2017, 10:35:29 am »
i have all of FSDT Product since years everything was working fine ! now the update of the FSDT is not working and causing problems , and i read i am not alone ! i subscribe extra this days in this Forum to get Support ! i am working and i am @ Home after 18:00 and @ this time the support is Home ! i dont have time to change this or this or installing uninstalling , reboot etc ...  !!i spent a lot of time last days to try to fix this problem but no success !  why the Support accuse other Addons or Antivirus ( i dont have one by the way ) ! i have the same system the only change what i made is installing your update !!!! please go back to previous version , until you get a stable update , all your previous version was working well !

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2017, 01:06:47 pm »
The current version that has been updated some days ago works perfectly fine and all the issues that were reported to us has been fixed. If it still doesn't work for you, as I've said in all my previous posts, contact me to arrange a Teamviewer session to check your system.

Anis

« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2017, 01:34:19 pm »
ok , i will go one hour earlier form the work do you have time today @ 17:30 German time ? sincerly i am not happy to give a stranger access to my peronal computer ! but it seems to be the only way

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2017, 01:36:59 pm »
ok , i will go one hour earlier form the work do you have time today @ 17:30 German time ?

Please contact me in private.

canadagoose

« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2017, 07:55:29 pm »
The current version that has been updated some days ago works perfectly fine and all the issues that were reported to us has been fixed. If it still doesn't work for you, as I've said in all my previous posts, contact me to arrange a Teamviewer session to check your system.

Umberto, As a test I have gone ahead and reinstalled KORD on my system and I am happy to report that everything installed correctly or seems to be functioning as it should. That includes Addon Manager, I have not reinstalled GSX, but if everything goes OK with my other FSDT Airports I will install GSX. It looks like, at least for me that is, things seem to be back to normal. Another question though, when I installed KORD, during the installation there was a problem with the "safe gates" (not sure what that is) where it would not install, so I clicked "ignore" and everything else seemed to install OK. Is the safe gate a necessity and if so do I need to try to re-install again?

Regards

Leemazz

« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2017, 08:29:07 pm »
I get this error

Python 2.7.6 Stackless 3.1b3 060516 (default, Feb 19 2015, 15:56:51) [MSC v.1800 32 bit (Intel)] wxPython 3.0.2.0
couatl v3.1 (build 3625)
log started on Thu Feb 09 18:47:58 2017

connecting to SimConnect...
connected to SimConnect
bglmanx non ready yet, waiting.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2017, 08:59:14 pm »
See here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15138.msg110065.html#msg110065

Just try again, you might have got a bad download, for the heavy traffic on the server.

canadagoose

« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2017, 11:17:11 pm »
...Also, installed GSX. Went into settings "Audio". The drop down does not seem to be working. I can see my Realtek audio sound device but I cannot click on it, it won't let me choose. so, I am stuck with no audio in the GSX settings.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 04:33:48 am by canadagoose »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2017, 11:09:03 am »
...Also, installed GSX. Went into settings "Audio". The drop down does not seem to be working. I can see my Realtek audio sound device but I cannot click on it, it won't let me choose. so, I am stuck with no audio in the GSX settings.

Please don't post a totally unrelated problem in a thread that doesn't have anything to do with it. Open a new thread with the proper subject.