Author Topic: KMEM Performance Update  (Read 25761 times)

seippg

Re: KMEM Performance Update
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2017, 06:02:48 pm »
Finally bought it today.  It's a beautiful airport.  Some stuttering with the 777 but the A320 is pretty darn smooth.  Brings back some old memories and I'm looking forward to flying in and out.

i7-4790 4.0Ghz, 16 Gig RAM, GTX970 4 Gig.

Gregg

Gonzilein1970

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2017, 02:11:55 pm »
Why i cant believe what i see all time if i try to using KMEM? Can anybody tell why the Design is very very good but the Airport works so bad??? And if FSDREAMTEAM believ to say "Yes, we have a new upedate" nothing works and nothing going on? Its such a bu . . .bad work-for what i did bougth it?? And the Update doesnt works also!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 02:18:40 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2017, 02:28:11 pm »
Can anybody tell why the Design is very very good but the Airport works so bad???

The airport works perfectly, as the previous poster just confirmed.

And if FSDREAMTEAM believ to say "Yes, we have a new upedate" nothing works and nothing going on? Its such a bu . . .bad work-for what i did bougth it?? And the Update doesnt works also!!!!!

The update works perfectly. I installed it twice right now, once with the installer I had on my disk, and another time by *downloading* again the installer from our site, in order to be 100% sure the file posted online is not corrupted somehow (and if it was, someone would have noticed it by now).

Of course, both installations worked perfectly with no errors so, the only possible explanations for your error are:

- You just got a bad download. If this is the case, delete the installer, CLEAR your browser cache, restart the browser and download it again

OR

- Your antivirus has a bug, and has corrupted the file because it mistakenly assumed it could be dangerous, when trying to "heal" it from a non-existent virus. In this case, you must re-download the installer as explained above, and DISABLE the antivirus while installing.

Our files are all digitally signed. The whole point of having a digital signature, is that you can be sure if they aren't been modified. If Windows is telling you the Publisher is Unknown, they you can be SURE the file you got is not the same we posted, because it has been altered/corrupted, or you got a bad download.

Butch

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2017, 04:04:06 pm »

I plan on purchasing KMEM from another vendor (PCAVIATOR). I see that there was a recent update here and wanted to know if any updates would be
available from where I purchased it from (PCAVIATOR).

When any future "updates" are offered for your sceneries, is there a place on this site that they can be obtained or would I have to redown load what I originally
purchased and hope that the update has be included in the download from the site I purchased it from?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2017, 04:22:59 pm »
Regardless where you purchase from, the download link is always the same, the one on our site.

Jeff Turner

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2018, 03:36:41 am »
P3D 4.4 and Memphis.... Here I am on the Tarmac in my PMDG 777 getting ready to head to Denver........ 

ulukito

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2021, 08:26:42 am »
I am using PD3v5 and recently I purchased KSDF, KMEM and KSAN but KSDF works well except KMEM and KLAS. When I loaded up KMEM and KSAN the screen blank. I did installed KDFW on the demo and it is run well although for 5 minutes.
How can I make this problem KMEM and KLAS solved?
Thank you and I really appreciate it.
Regards,
Udhy Lukito

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2021, 12:04:56 pm »
When I loaded up KMEM and KSAN the screen blank.

KSAN is not a scenery we made so, it seems that if you have a problem with both a scenery we made ( KMEM ) and another scenery from another developer ( KSAN ), chances are there must be a problem with your sim settings.

Maybe you simply put your setting too high, and you ran out of VRAM memory, and this will result in the sim crashing, since in DirectX 12 ( P3D V5 works in DX12 ), exhausting VRAM is more dangerous than Direct X 11.