Author Topic: GSX 1.9.9.11 - Major update  (Read 133919 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX 1.9.9.11 - Major update
« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2019, 11:28:36 pm »
When i go in the addon manager and try to it says that I'm in the trial version. When I try to register the serial, nothing happens.

Do you see the “Addon Manager” and the “GSX” menu under the “Addons” menu of the simulator ? If not, try this:

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Add-on Manager folder from scanning.

- Try the Live Update again, or reinstall GSX using its most current installer, to be found under the "Products and Downloads" page of our site.

If that still doesn't work, the thread named "Addon Manager not showing up in P3Dv4 **SOLVED**" thread lists all the known solutions for missing menu entries from the "Addons" menu:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17484.msg122656.html#msg122656

Even if the title says P3D4, the solutions are valid for FSX as well.

Airbus.320

Re: GSX 1.9.9.11 - Major update
« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2019, 03:39:11 pm »
I have the same issue. I reinstalled GSX multiple times together with Simconnect, VB2005,2012 and 2015.

When I start P3D I see that Couatl.exe is in the task manager but as soon as I click to load the scenery it disappears. Then when I click on add-ons in P3D I only see the addon manager. GSX is in trial mode and I tried to activate GSX but it says that the couatl scripting engine hasn't been started. Even though I made an exception in my AV and turned it completely off during the installation of GSX.

I hope you could help me.