-ESG

Buziel-411

Re: DFW?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 06:36:55 pm »
I believe it is, after KLAS.  :)

AaronMyers

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 03:42:56 pm »
I'd be curious to know if it's still on the list as well. Preferably from the developers themselves since they are really the only one's with the answer.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 04:01:39 pm »
Starting with saying that no work on DFW will ever start until after LAS has been released, and barring any unexpected problems we might discover *after* starting it, like missing/outdated documentation and pictures, I'd say DFW should be the next scenery that will be put into development.

This doesn't mean it would be the next scenery that will be *released* because, just as with Geneva, we have another unannounced airport scenery that has already started, and should progress at the same time with LAS, so it might be released before DFW. We'll announce this one when we'll have a better idea of a possible release date so, please, don't ask which one is. It's in the US, though...

AaronMyers

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 04:11:19 pm »
Thanks for the info Umberto. Much appreciated.

kdfw

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 05:46:48 am »
With PMDG MD11s out there, I'm sure demand for KDFW (at least FS9) will be strong.
Pat

waleed

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 03:17:19 pm »
Pat, why?

Is it a major UPS or FedEx hub? ???

Silverbird

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 10:32:32 pm »
Starting with saying that no work on DFW will ever start until after LAS has been released, and barring any unexpected problems we might discover *after* starting it, like missing/outdated documentation and pictures, I'd say DFW should be the next scenery that will be put into development.

This doesn't mean it would be the next scenery that will be *released* because, just as with Geneva, we have another unannounced airport scenery that has already started, and should progress at the same time with LAS, so it might be released before DFW. We'll announce this one when we'll have a better idea of a possible release date so, please, don't ask which one is. It's in the US, though...

Thanks for the update Umberto, wow what a surprise other u.s airport. if you can give any hints later on as you get closer to getting a release date that would be fun.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

JFKpilot

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 01:40:15 am »

Thanks for the update Umberto, wow what a surprise other u.s airport. if you can give any hints later on as you get closer to getting a release date that would be fun.

yeah, can't wait.  hopefully it's a smaller airport, more in the realm of geneva as opposed to a huge international hub like KLAS.  I'm praying its KSNA  ;D
Keep up the great work and hopefully your sceneries/ aircraft/ etc. will make fs9-diehards finally switch over to fsx.
Flight is the only truly new sensation than men have achieved in modern history.  -James Dickey

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 02:38:23 am »
It'll be smaller, it would have to be to be made in coincidence with DFW.  Virtuali, once you start work on it, I'll be happy to help you with information about the airport (KDFW) you may need...any changes, contstruction, etc...  I also have a file you may want...don't know if you have it already.
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

kdfw

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 03:16:23 am »
Pat, why?

Is it a major UPS or FedEx hub? ???

Because AA used to fly MD11s and fly to various international destinatins from DFW.

I do see UPS and FedEX planes on the ramp, though. 

Pat

777captain

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 03:51:55 am »

Awesome! You can always leave it up to FSDreamteam to create a brilliant surprise! ;D

jf5999

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 10:01:47 pm »

I hope its PHNL or KSNA.  ;D

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 12:14:25 am »
If I had to guess, i'd say it's KPHX...

In fact, I'm betting it's KPHX!!! ;D

SirIsaac726

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 11:39:07 pm »
If I had to guess, i'd say it's KPHX...

In fact, I'm betting it's KPHX!!! ;D

I certainly hope so as Phoenix is one of my favorite places in the world but I don't know why you think it is. :D